Sequatchie at Grundy

Indian

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big region game. Sequatchie still has a chance to finish first.

They don't control their own destiny and need some help to finish first. They need Upperman to beat DeKalb County this Friday, then turn around and beat the Bee's themselves the following Friday night. That scenario is certainly possible, however it's not very likely IMO.

As far as the SC/GC game goes, I will obviously be pulling for GC due to potential playoffs seeding. Squatch will win this game though. I'll guess 38-13 Squatch.

Edited by DCTIGERFAN

They don't control their own destiny and need some help to finish first. They need Upperman to beat DeKalb County this Friday, then turn around and beat the Bee's themselves the following Friday night. That scenario is certainly possible, however it's not very likely IMO.

As far as the SC/GC game goes, I will obviously be pulling for GC due to potential playoffs seeding. Squatch will win this game though. I'll guess 38-13 Squatch.

Will the DeKalb/Upperman game be broadcast Tiger?

Why did my other post about this topic get deleted? Big Brother Coacht tryin to keep the buzz about Squatch's domination down I'll bet. Squatch is full of 2 things right now: a dominating spirit to win ball games and squatch blood. This team is pretty much the class of the region by a large margin. Reminds me a lot of the boys we had on that '03 team.

Squatch is looking forward to the playoffs and cookeville, only chance Grundle county has is if Squatch overlooks em.

Squatch 39           Squatch JV           14

Grundle   8

Edited by bolddust281

Why did my other post about this topic get deleted? Big Brother Coacht tryin to keep the buzz about Squatch's domination down I'll bet. Squatch is full of 2 things right now: a dominating spirit to win ball games and chicken nuggets from lunch. This team is pretty much the class of the region by a large margin.

Squatch is looking forward to the playoffs and cookeville, only chance Grundle county has is if Squatch overlooks em.

you think squatch has a chance to get past Alcoa/Cpa?

Why did my other post about this topic get deleted? Big Brother Coacht tryin to keep the buzz about Squatch's domination down I'll bet. Squatch is full of 2 things right now: a dominating spirit to win ball games and squatch blood. This team is pretty much the class of the region by a large margin. Reminds me a lot of the boys we had on that '03 team.

Squatch 39 Squatch JV 14

Grundle 8

I enjoy the enthusiasm and you're good for a laugh my friend.

Will the DeKalb/Upperman game be broadcast Tiger?

Audio yes, video no.

Squatch 39           Squatch JV           14

Grundle   8

You're a funny little man. How can Squatch be the class of a region when they aren't even leading the region they're playing in? Squatch will be hard pressed to make it out of the first round as a 3 seed.