LaVergne @ Lincoln Co. fan thoughts and predictions

oldfan41

It's be interesting to see how good LC would be if they hadn't have opened Fayeteville City.

I have a good friend that is the PA guy for Fayetteville High who at one time was a big Lincoln County fan. I mean he would not miss a Falcon game. He told me he thought there would be about 3 on that team that might play had they been at LC.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking this game over it really is the tale of two teams. I don't mean LC..  I mean which team are you going to see from Lavergne?  If the aggressive defense and the refreshed offensive scheme comes to play it will be a true battle for LC. If the lazy tackling, Sloppy offense half effort team shows up it will be a tough night for Lavergne. My money however is on Lavergne to bring the right attitude, mindset and team to the game. 

Looking this game over it really is the tale of two teams. I don't mean LC..  I mean which team are you going to see from Lavergne?  If the aggressive defense and the refreshed offensive scheme comes to play it will be a true battle for LC. If the lazy tackling, Sloppy offense half effort team shows up it will be a tough night for Lavergne. My money however is on Lavergne to bring the right attitude, mindset and team to the game. 

I hope ur right b/c last weeks team was the best one I've seen all year from start to finish!

Yep, beating Franklin County like that is getting way overblown for La Vergne.  Franklin County is not exactly a world beater.

World beaters what's that about? This is Tennessee there aren't any world beaters in the whole state! Lol! The Wolverines played a complete game and got a shut out! Nothing more but it was good to see! Hoping for more of the same tonight! Go Wolverines! Good luck and no injuries!

FINAL Score 41-13!

Edited by oldfan41