Siegel vs Warren County

Siegel should win this one ...they have a good offense and can score on anyone... they struggle defensively... which seems to be the opposite for Warren county.They seem to struggle on offense and be a little more sound on offense. 

If Siegel can put up 30 on Oakland and Blackman I believe they will do that to Warren county as well. 

Siegel should win this one ...they have a good offense and can score on anyone... they struggle defensively... which seems to be the opposite for Warren county.They seem to struggle on offense and be a little more sound on offense. 

If Siegel can put up 30 on Oakland and Blackman I believe they will do that to Warren county as well. 

Siegel should win this one big!  Siegel 31  Warren Co. 10

If House gets to play could be a lot worse!

WC is a average 3a team trapped in the body of a 6a program.

WC won't be able to slow down Siegel's strong offense in the slightest. â€‹Siegel wins this game very easily which secures their first win of the season. I believe â€‹Siegel wins two games in a row and knocks off Coffee County on the 30th too.

Warren County has packed it up for the season I do believe. I'll say Siegel 'WannaBeStars' 52, WC 'FightingMethHeads' 10. Hopefully no player gets seriously hurt during this dumpster fire of a game considering this matchup is virtually pointless. I guess both teams are fighting for the win in hopes of avoiding Maryville in the first round. I guess this game does have a little meaning afterall.

To any WC fan that wants to see a real hard hitting meaningful game this weekend between two good teams, I suggest you take the short 45-50 minute drive to Baxter. My very own DC Tigers will be taking on the Bee's of Upperman for sole first place in the region. 

Each respective team is 6-2 overall and undefeated in region play. If DC wins we will be the region champs and will also receive a #1 seed in the playoffs. We would also host one playoff game in Smithville during round 1. If we won that game, I believe we would then host in round 2 as well.

If Upperman wins, then they would be in first place all alone and control their own destiny. They would not be crowned region champs that night however. They would need to beat Sequatchie County the following week to win the region outright.

Seriously though, head on down to Putnam County this Friday night if you want to see a great game. I'll even supply the masses with some black and gold gear. You'll fit right on in with the rest of us Bee and Tiger fans.

WC won't be able to slow down Siegel's strong offense in the slightest. ​Siegel wins this game very easily which secures their first win of the season. I believe ​Siegel wins two games in a row and knocks off Coffee County on the 30th too.

Warren County has packed it up for the season I do believe. I'll say Siegel 'WannaBeStars' 52, WC 'FightingMethHeads' 10. Hopefully no player gets seriously hurt during this dumpster fire of a game considering this matchup is virtually pointless. I guess both teams are fighting for the win in hopes of avoiding Maryville in the first round. I guess this game does have a little meaning afterall.

To any WC fan that wants to see a real hard hitting meaningful game this weekend between two good teams, I suggest you take the short 45-50 minute drive to Baxter. My very own DC Tigers will be taking on the Bee's of Upperman for sole first place in the region.

Each respective team is 6-2 overall and undefeated in region play. If DC wins we will be the region champs and will also receive a #1 seed in the playoffs. We would also host one playoff game in Smithville during round 1. If we won that game, I believe we would then host in round 2 as well.

If Upperman wins, then they would be in first place all alone and control their own destiny. They would not be crowned region champs that night however. They would need to beat Sequatchie County the following week to win the region outright.

Seriously though, head on down to Putnam County this Friday night if you want to see a great game. I'll even supply the masses with some black and gold gear. You'll fit right on in with the rest of us Bee and Tiger fans.

I wouldn't say this game is pointless. If Siegel gets to the 6th seed, they'll have a draw where at least there is some hope to advance Edited by MidTennFootball

WC won't be able to slow down Siegel's strong offense in the slightest. â€‹Siegel wins this game very easily which secures their first win of the season. I believe â€‹Siegel wins two games in a row and knocks off Coffee County on the 30th too.

not pointless

Maybe better for Siegel if he doesnt. They opened it up when he was out. Probably the best their offense has looked in 3 years

I hear what your saying but their offense was clicking very well the 1st quarter and a 3rd before he went out. The kid had gained 140 yards in just that short period of time! No telling what would have happened if he hadn't been injured! Not making excuses injuries happen and he was hot till then!

I wouldn't say this game is pointless. If Siegel gets to the 6th seed, they'll have a draw where at least there is some hope to advance

How would Siegel get the 6th seed by just beating WC? Wouldn't that give them the 7th seed? Maybe you're saying they could potentially receive the 6th seed with a win versus WC and Coffee County. 

game does have a purpose, loser travels to Maryville and the winner has to most likley travel to Johnson City. Hmmmm...

You're right, but going to JC isn't all that much better in reality, and is a longer drive too by about 90 minutes.

How would Siegel get the 6th seed by just beating WC? Wouldn't that give them the 7th seed? Maybe you're saying they could potentially receive the 6th seed with a win versus WC and Coffee County.

You're right, but going to JC isn't all that much better in reality, and is a longer drive too by about 90 minutes.

Yes. They're gonna be the favorite against CC as well, IMO