Pearl Cohn Vs Springfield "Region title game"

FBfan26

I am not fooled by those 4 losses at all, every opponent that beat PC would likely beat SHS, can't say the teams that beat SHS would beat PC except for maybe Beech, and I am not sure about that.....

As far as this game is concerned we can play with PC and possibly win but it will be the toughest game we have had and will take 4 quarters of our best ball to this point.....

without a doubt we will have to play four quarters of our best football.  We cant afford a single letdown or take a quarter off.  You know our staff will have a game plan we just need to stay healthy and execute 

without a doubt we will have to play four quarters of our best football. We cant afford a single letdown or take a quarter off. You know our staff will have a game plan we just need to stay healthy and execute

I'm sure yall will be ready especially coming off a bye week. We'll be ready for SF come Friday on senior night.

This isn't Portland or Macon coming with a "deer in the headlights" look, 😉😉😂😂, but you never know with high school kids

True never compared yall to Portland nor macon country but when it's all said and done just think we're to much for SF. Once again could be wrong been wrong alot in my day but I just don't see it.

True never compared yall to Portland nor macon country but when it's all said and done just think we're to much for SF. Once again could be wrong been wrong alot in my day but I just don't see it.

Didn't mean to imply you were comparing us, ðŸ‘ðŸ».

I do think we will have a better showing than those others o mentioned. PC will be the most talented team we have faced all year more than likely.

This isn't Portland or Macon coming with a "deer in the headlights" look, 😉😉😂😂, but you never know with high school kids

believe it or not we hear stuff like that alot. Just like some players from WH guaranteed a win the week before last. Once them lights come on and people get hit a couple times like they never been hit b4 it changes. Good luck to you guys and my the best team win and leave healthy.

believe it or not we hear stuff like that alot. Just like some players from WH guaranteed a win the week before last. Once them lights come on and people get hit a couple times like they never been hit b4 it changes. Good luck to you guys and my the best team win and leave healthy.

No doubt. I don't think any Spfd folks are guaranteeing a win by any means. Those WH fans have always been proud of themselves, LOL!! Hope we see a good game and I agree, hope everyone stays healthy heading into the playoffs!!

I did read today that the Region 5 winner will have home field all the way until Cookeville as long as they keep winning!! Another incentive to play for Friday night.

Ya 1st get home field and 2nd get 1 home game unless a lower seed wins. Middle tn went west last year so they come to us this year.