Pearl Cohn Vs Springfield "Region title game"

FBfan26

Didn't see that coming. PC's tough schedule has got them ready for a deep playoff run!!!!

Didn't neither...The thing that hurt sf is that they can only run. There was alot of talk about sf speed which I seen some of it but it wasn't enough. After the game I seen sf players and the looked like that was they was sore and hurt.

Didn't neither...The thing that hurt sf is that they can only run. There was alot of talk about sf speed which I seen some of it but it wasn't enough. After the game I seen sf players and the looked like that was they was sore and hurt.

We can throw it a little better than we showed tonight. We were missing our other tailback too, #35. He was injured against Macon but hopefully will be back for the playoffs.

We missed Isaiah being out but he wouldn't have been the difference tonight.  My hat is off to the FireBirds they had too many options for us.  QB has a big arm with nice touch.  Skill Players are quicker than quick.  Miss a tackle and it is a TD. Line opens holes for the backs and protects the QB well.   The one thing I found strange is that had to be the quietest HS stadium I have ever been in.  It was so quiet i thought i was at a Vandy game.  We very well could have seen the State Champs tonight

We missed Isaiah being out but he wouldn't have been the difference tonight. My hat is off to the FireBirds they had too many options for us. QB has a big arm with nice touch. Skill Players are quicker than quick. Miss a tackle and it is a TD. Line opens holes for the backs and protects the QB well. The one thing I found strange is that had to be the quietest HS stadium I have ever been in. It was so quiet i thought i was at a Vandy game. We very well could have seen the State Champs tonight

I hate to say it but the game was BORING. Then yall slowed it down so it was like blahhhh then it's not a rival game/Metro team so that has alot to do with it. Oan we taking it one game at a time. State is the goal but theres other teams in the way. Edited by FBfan26