Pearl Cohn Vs Springfield "Region title game"

FBfan26

I hate to say it but the game was BORING. Then yall slowed it down so it was like blahhhh then it's not a rival game/Metro team so that has alot to do with it. Oan we taking it one game at a time. State is the goal but theres other teams in the way.

Very true we did slow it down.  I am afraid if we hadnt you would have put a 100 on us

Playoff match up are out

Pearl/Cohn at home vs Montgomery Central

Springfield at home vs Hillwood

David Lipscomb at home vs Maplewood

Kenwood at home vs Portland

Our region could sweep the first round.  Kenwwod upset Lipscomb last night as their stud RB had 300 yards.  If we get Maplewood again in the second round I expect to see a different team than we saw earlier in the year.

Was it just me or did the grass look real tall tonight? I would think a team with the speed of Pearl Cohn would have that grass cut so it was as short as turf, 😃. Does the coach take care of the field or Metro?

Head coaches take care of the field on metro. It wasn't tall but maybe its because are grass was thick but its never cut down real low.

Playoff match up are out

Our region could sweep the first round. Kenwwod upset Lipscomb last night as their stud RB had 300 yards. If we get Maplewood again in the second round I expect to see a different team than we saw earlier in the year.

Good Luck to everbody. I don't know to much about Montgomery central. Hillwood got some athletes and like to hit. Maplewood and LA will be a GOOD game "Old District 10" i miss them 😢😢.LA runs that triple opinion with a qb who can throw. Portland has to stop the rb THATS IT...I'm 8-9 in the box ALL night
  • Upvote 1

Playoff match up are out

Our region could sweep the first round. Kenwwod upset Lipscomb last night as their stud RB had 300 yards. If we get Maplewood again in the second round I expect to see a different team than we saw earlier in the year.

Commish, the Springfield-Hillwood winner gets the Kenwood-Portland winner in round 2.