Campbell County @ The Ridge

SweetScience

You are so right. Thank you Hogdogger. I just hope yall can get AC to play next year. Maybe you could start a petition for both Anderson County and Campbell County residents to sign and make the game happen that way. Why would AC not play? I just don't get it.

I don't see how we could play next year.  Aren't the contracts set for two years for home and away?  In other words, we'll be playing Greeneville (at home), Heritage (away), MoEast (at home), and OR (away).  Can't play CC next year even if we wanted to.

I don't see how we could play next year.  Aren't the contracts set for two years for home and away?  In other words, we'll be playing Greeneville (at home), Heritage (away), MoEast (at home), and OR (away).  Can't play CC next year even if we wanted to.

Well, all contracts have buyouts. I'm sure if you paid mo east the usual 500.00 buyout fee, CC would do the same. The gate would be three times as big and prolly be on tv. It goes back to the game should've never been cancelled in the first place. That'd be like OR being 37-1 vs CC and then cancel the series. You guys have a large edge in the series, but if you look back at it through the years AC has shied away in the years CC was even close to good. This of course is minus the years we had to play. Its a pretty good way to keep a 16-4 edge in a series if you cancel it every time u know ur going to lose. If AC stays in there current division, if I was CC and wanted to resume the series I wouldn't do it unless it's a ten year home and home contract. If not, I'd tell AC to kiss it, CC is going to fill the stands weather their 2-8 or 8-2. We won't miss the gate, but AC will.

Well, all contracts have buyouts. I'm sure if you paid mo east the usual 500.00 buyout fee, CC would do the same. The gate would be three times as big and prolly be on tv. It goes back to the game should've never been cancelled in the first place. That'd be like OR being 37-1 vs CC and then cancel the series. You guys have a large edge in the series, but if you look back at it through the years AC has shied away in the years CC was even close to good. This of course is minus the years we had to play. Its a pretty good way to keep a 16-4 edge in a series if you cancel it every time u know ur going to lose. If AC stays in there current division, if I was CC and wanted to resume the series I wouldn't do it unless it's a ten year home and home contract. If not, I'd tell AC to kiss it, CC is going to fill the stands weather their 2-8 or 8-2. We won't miss the gate, but AC will.

Ten year contract?  Right.

lol all this crying is getting old... 

I certainly agree on number 11. He should be getting a lot more play at running back.

11 got one in week 4 and 64 just got on last week. That makes 22 so far this year. Nobody gets 2 during the regular season but we'll start fresh in the playoffs.

Just so everybody knows I'll list em all after the CC game.

WILDCAT PRIDE

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

Edited by bounder

lol all this crying is getting old...

Hey Space, you and mavmax are the ones that jumped over here on the CC/OR thread. You don't see me over there making fun of your miserable season. I know u guys have this personal thing with Hog, but Hog doesn't really represent the CC fan base. There's and old saying" Misery loves company". So u wanna jump over here and join our company. Lol. If you guys were true fans of football, you all would load up and come watch CC next week in the playoffs since you don't have anything to do that night. Idk about hog, but I haven't posted on any of your threads since u left the district. I know a lot of people there and work with a bunch of them, only wish u guys good luck, no hater here. I'm not crying, I just thought it was a good rivalry for Cc. They really don't have a true RIVAL on their schedule without AC. But AC has Clinton and OR. Just a fun game, that's all, even being on the short end of it.