Alcoee v Webb Jr. (a.k.a. CAKe)

JohnnyLawrence

Alcoa wins this one!!!!

Manis and Pedis for the CAK boys on saturday morning!!! they will need some pampering after they get the whooping of a lifetime friday night!!!!!

To the man with 13 posts to his credit: Are you offering to actually GIVE the manis and pedis, or just offering to pay for them? Just want to clear that up in case you try to back out.

• Upvote 1

Don't forget Alcoa will be coming for Unkerfor I have no clue how to spell that Former Alcoa kids name!

Ha, me either, but I think it will be the other way around. I think he can take care of himself, as can Pope. It's funny because Alcoa has a very well earned reputation for being physical, but I haven't seen many Warriors backing down haha. I predict you see some "impact" hits on both sides this week.

To the man with 13 posts to his credit: Are you offering to actually GIVE the manis and pedis, or just offering to pay for them? Just want to clear that up in case you try to back out.

If their Mommas and Daddies can't afford them, then I am sure they can get some assistance from the school. LOL! (you walked into that one...you should know better)

Furthermore, Since when does ones football knowledge get validated by a number of posts? Maybe I am a former player, maybe I am a former College player, maybe I am a former state championship coach that moved on to another career, or maybe I am a troll....Or all of the above. Or maybe I am a fool who has kept silent for a long time!!!! Now I am here and when I troll enough threads I will get some credibility. Ha.

If their Mommas and Daddies can't afford them, then I am sure they can get some assistance from the school. LOL! (you walked into that one...you should know better)

Furthermore, Since when does ones football knowledge get validated by a number of posts? Maybe I am a former player, maybe I am a former College player, maybe I am a former state championship coach that moved on to another career, or maybe I am a troll....Or all of the above. Or maybe I am a fool who has kept silent for a long time!!!! Now I am here and when I troll enough threads I will get some credibility. Ha.

The difference is this:

I didn't say your credibility had to do with your quantity of posts, I simply stated a fact, that you had 13 posts at the time.

While you, throw around words like "cheaters" and then can't back it up.

See how that works? Facts stated as facts, vs. false statements stated as facts.

Now troll on my friend.