Wayne Co @ Collinwood

wildcat89

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know its for a good cause, but those look like powder puff jerseys. In our day we would have said NO WAY. Kids today want to wear odd stuff.

Does this actually raise money for BC awareness? If not, its like those ice bucket challenges. How much money was actually raised?

If its not raising money then just put on the wristbands and sox.

Yeah they're awfully ugly and I can see it being difficult to distinguish during a game.

As for actually raising money, I'm told whatever is made from selling farm bureau T shirts will go to the American Cancer Society. Nothing from the gate or concessions.

IMO, spending money on "pink out" stuff is a waste. After covering other costs, hardly anything actually goes into research. Much better to just write a check directly to the ACS.

Yeah they're awfully ugly and I can see it being difficult to distinguish during a game.

As for actually raising money, I'm told whatever is made from selling farm bureau T shirts will go to the American Cancer Society. Nothing from the gate or concessions.

IMO, spending money on "pink out" stuff is a waste. After covering other costs, hardly anything actually goes into research. Much better to just write a check directly to the ACS.

I agree 100 %

I like creekbanks idea.