Wayne Co @ Collinwood

wildcat89

Well....No doubt about that. Good luck WC. Not enough lead in our pencils. Still proud of these Trojans. Faught hard till the end. Last game for them seniors but we have some talent coming up, a dang good new coach who loves these kids and has bought in. Future is looking good. We'll be back. Everyone comes back whose been up and dropped down. Its a vicious cycle of football in 1a. Especially real small town football. But we will return. Good luck to the Wildcats.

Heard nothing but good things about yalls coach! Cwood played hard from opening kickoff until the final whistle. And I agree, Cwood will be back and for small towns like we have around here it is a vicious cycle. Hats off to yalls seniors!

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard nothing but good things about yalls coach! Cwood played hard from opening kickoff until the final whistle. And I agree, Cwood will be back and for small towns like we have around here it is a vicious cycle. Hats off to yalls seniors!

Same to you 89. Good luck with Monterey. They probably wont have enough lead either. But get em anyway.

real happy with what I saw of Collinwood last night...

one senior lineman

one junior lineman

one senior back on one leg

Collinwoods JV played a varsity schedule and all thins considered did well

winning three games. Cant wait till august and see the sweet backfield of Scott, Kelley, Tidwell and Robertson start to dominate in the run game...really enjoyed young Trojans running over young cats in second half

real happy with what I saw of Collinwood last night...one senior linemanone junior linemanone senior back on one legCollinwoods JV played a varsity schedule and all thins considered did wellwinning three games. Cant wait till august and see the sweet backfield of Scott, Kelley, Tidwell and Robertson start to dominate in the run game...really enjoyed young Trojans running over young cats in second half

Awesome stuff!

Kudos, Trojans. Can't wait to see how you look on the field in about 10 months!

yes, it was truly amazing and revealing to get

a taste of how these young Trojans look going

against kids their own age, also they were going

up against fresh kids while the wood was pretty

tired at that point. outstanding job! I hope we

will have enough kids to have some true JV games

next year

Edited by TheMirrorThief

yes, it was truly amazing and revealing to get

a taste of how these young Trojans look going

against kids their own age, also they were going

up against fresh kids while the wood was pretty

tired at that point. outstanding job! I hope we

will have enough kids to have some true JV games

next year

Yalls starters won the second half 14-6 against mostly all freshman, not kids their own age. WC starting offensive line 1 senior, three juniors and one freshman

sorry dude, our freshmen played the ENTIRE game

Your a special lil guy aren't ya?

Cwood gets 40+ points posted on them b4 Halftime and you think scoring 14 on our JV is an accomplishment.. I do believe Lockley and Ty was the ones scoring on our 3rd and 4th team Defense. Just like I said. Yall could not score until the 3rd string came in.