Upperman vs. Sequatchie

crow6424

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

squatch aint bad themselves......what yall think of the U's qb Watts?

I think Jennings is still the best qb around. Watts is good but Jennings is better IMO. Sequatchie didn't put pressure on him like they should have. Our D still played good. Good luck against red bank next Friday should be a easy win

I think Jennings is still the best qb around. Watts is good but Jennings is better IMO. Sequatchie didn't put pressure on him like they should have. Our D still played good. Good luck against red bank next Friday should be a easy win

Jennings is best player at his position in the district. I thin the U has 67 players back next year, 30 freshman coming up from a 9-1 jr high team. Since 2011, the u keeps climbing into an great program. I think Squatch could be there in a few years and be consistantly going 2 or more rounds deep in the playoffs. Its been fun having you guys in the district/region.

Jennings is best player at his position in the district. I thin the U has 67 players back next year, 30 freshman coming up from a 9-1 jr high team. Since 2011, the u keeps climbing into an great program. I think Squatch could be there in a few years and be consistantly going 2 or more rounds deep in the playoffs. Its been fun having you guys in the district/region.

I just don't believe the Squatch will have the athletes year in an year out to place between 1-3 in the region standings ALL of the time. Now that in no way means they can't/ won't have a region title contending team once every 3-4 years or so either.

Upperman has the best advantage in our region as far as yearly talent goes. They are open zone, plus Upperman resides in the largest county population wise in our region. They've always had great athletes walking the halls, but up until recently it was hard to get players from other sports to even entertain the idea of playing football on all of those horrible football teams of the past.

You can't argue against Upperman having several  advantages compared to other region teams. With what all I've done said, plus having a great young coach whose arguably the best coach in the region, Upperman will continue to be a force in our region for years to come.

Their program will only continue to get better and stronger. If they stay in 3a for the forseeable future, an especially if our region remains mostly intact when the TSSAA reclassifies teams and redoes regions in a few years, then Upperman will always make the playoffs. They most likely will also win the region title at least twice minimum every 3-5 years IMO, plus make deep third or even fourth round playoff runs too. Upperman and their coach are really building a top notch program for around this area.

Congratulations on winning the region championship Bee's. We DC fans were really pulling for you lol. We really wanted that 2nd seed in the worst kind of way due to being able to host a first round playoff game with a U win. 

Squatch keep your heads up too. A 7-3 record isn't too dang shabby, especially with a new first year coach, plus playing in a new region as well. I truly believe before the season started that Squatch fans world be happy if they were told that they'd finish in 3rd place with a 7-3 record. 

If memory serves me correct, most people, including the majority of Squatch fans, thought that the Squatch was a 4-5 win team looking at a 5th place finish in the region standings. Yall were impressive this season and overachieved going off preseason predictions.

Now go take it to them dirty ole Irish from ND. THE WHOLE REGION WILL BE SUPPORTING YALL! 

I just don't believe the Squatch will have the athletes year in an year out to place between 1-3 in the region standings ALL of the time. Now that in no way means they can't/ won't have a region title contending team once every 3-4 years or so either.

Upperman has the best advantage in our region as far as yearly talent goes. They are open zone, plus Upperman resides in the largest county population wise in our region. They've always had great athletes walking the halls, but up until recently it was hard to get players from other sports to even entertain the idea of playing football on all of those horrible football teams of the past.

You can't argue against Upperman having several advantages compared to other region teams. With what all I've done said, plus having a great young coach whose arguably the best coach in the region, Upperman will continue to be a force in our region for years to come.

Their program will only continue to get better and stronger. If they stay in 3a for the forseeable future, an especially if our region remains mostly intact when the TSSAA reclassifies teams and redoes regions in a few years, then Upperman will always make the playoffs. They most likely will also win the region title at least twice minimum every 3-5 years IMO, plus make deep third or even fourth round playoff runs too. Upperman and their coach are really building a top notch program for around this area.

Congratulations on winning the region championship Bee's. We DC fans were really pulling for you lol. We really wanted that 2nd seed in the worst kind of way due to being able to host a first round playoff game with a U win.

Squatch keep your heads up too. A 7-3 record isn't too dang shabby, especially with a new first year coach, plus playing in a new region as well. I truly believe before the season started that Squatch fans world be happy if they were told that they'd finish in 3rd place with a 7-3 record.

If memory serves me correct, most people, including the majority of Squatch fans, thought that the Squatch was a 4-5 win team looking at a 5th place finish in the region standings. Yall were impressive this season and overachieved going off preseason predictions.

Now go take it to them dirty ole Irish from ND. THE WHOLE REGION WILL BE SUPPORTING YALL!

Great post and let's put it on these region 3 pansies. J/K Boog but I want to beat your butts.

One thing that concerns is the amount of linemen in 9th and 10th grade. The ones in those grades can play but there just aren't many and you need depth. Without quality depth this season might have been sunk after losing a sr lineman 3 plays into the first game and another sr lineman vs Warren but others stepped up.

One thing that concerns is the amount of linemen in 9th and 10th grade. The ones in those grades can play but there just aren't many and you need depth. Without quality depth this season might have been sunk after losing a sr lineman 3 plays into the first game and another sr lineman vs Warren but others stepped up.

Thats on the coach to get them out, plenty of boys with good size in the school.