Class AA Region 3 & 4

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forrest might mercy rule us too. You never know. I'm still shocked at how Meigs fell off this season.

Marion County will mercy rule Westmoreland. Westmoreland won't score on their starting defense. Then Marion County will go to Chapel Hill and beat Forrest by at least 28 points. Boyd Buchanan will mercy Eagleville then take on a Tyner team that's a top 10 team after Tyner has soundly beaten Watertown. That's my prediction.

Marion County will mercy rule Westmoreland. Westmoreland won't score on their starting defense. Then Marion County will go to Chapel Hill and beat Forrest by at least 28 points. Boyd Buchanan will mercy Eagleville then take on a Tyner team that's a top 10 team after Tyner has soundly beaten Watertown. That's my prediction.

My teeth almost fell out of my mouth Bassy. We aren't good enough to be beating playoff teams like that. We can win big against some of the teams in our region but we just aren't that good. Westmoreland will be a tight game and if we do win that one the Forrest game could get ugly. Short playoff run for us I'm afraid.

In all honesty, you and I have the same prediction.

How's the kid at Marion that got hurt against Boyd? Heard he was a solid kid all around.

He was released yesterday and started tonight. Played a very good game with some jitters I would think. Played 1st qtr and a few snaps in the 2nd. Just guessing I would say close to 125-150 yds passing with 1 TD. Would have been another TD but kid was tackled at the 1. The other qb Massengale came in and kept the train rolling. We used 4 qb's tonight. A lot of young kids got to play tonight. A very bright future for this program.

My teeth almost fell out of my mouth Bassy. We aren't good enough to be beating playoff teams like that. We can win big against some of the teams in our region but we just aren't that good. Westmoreland will be a tight game and if we do win that one the Forrest game could get ugly. Short playoff run for us I'm afraid.

How much do you want to wager? If I'm right you go away and never come back. If you're right I go away and never post again.