Class AA Region 3 & 4

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ambassador, what do you think happens in round two and three?

Round two will see Marion County beat Forrest by at least 28 points. Boyd and Tyner will be one of the top 2A games in the state during round 2. As I have stated before. Those three teams from region 3 are all very good. The Boyd and Tyner game will be much closer than the first meeting, but as of now I will take Boyd in a squeaker. As for round 3? I believe Marion beats Boyd in a close game and then wins in the semifinal rather convincingly on the way to Cookeville. WingT teams will all struggle with the Marion County defense.

Round two will see Marion County beat Forrest by at least 28 points. Boyd and Tyner will be one of the top 2A games in the state during round 2. As I have stated before. Those three teams from region 3 are all very good. The Boyd and Tyner game will be much closer than the first meeting, but as of now I will take Boyd in a squeaker. As for round 3? I believe Marion beats Boyd in a close game and then wins in the semifinal rather convincingly on the way to Cookeville. WingT teams will all struggle with the Marion County defense.

Maybe...just maybe.

Nobody has moved the ball all year on Boyds D. Not Tyner. Not Marion. Not anyone. I see no reason to believe we suddenly start giving up yards and points. So it comes down to the Boyd O and can it be stopped. We shall see.

You are the favorites in the East. If teams can't score on you. You win