Huntingdon host Trousdale County Round 1

34ME

UC has a bigger chance of being knocked off than Dresden before Round 3. The Dresden/UC rematch will be a better game.

If Huntingdon makes it past this Friday, it'll end in 2 Fridays. I believe TC is the more complete right now. If the players from Huntingdon hadn't gotten injured, Huntingdon would have a better chance of getting past round 2.

Either way, Go Trousdale!!!

please tell me what you know about TC

Not that much, but I do know a lot about your team. An average team without your 2 players and TC isn't like the bottom of your region.

Are you going to be wearing black/gold when we play UC?

Don't wear black.But I'm sure the dresden players will be wearing a lot of black and blue

some people just don't understand.when a teams two best players go down in 1a.they're not the same team.

you keep saying the 2 Best players. Is their not anyone else the (Best) with the line that Huntingdon has they can make gashing holes any running back that knows the plays can be the Best. Or is it the Lineman that are the Best. By far losing some players hurt teams for sure but unless they are all american or even in the running for an post season award to call them the Best is out there. They are good ball players and I hope they get back to be healthy. Speaking of the Best. Didn't Dobson go over 1000 yards on the season rushing. He must be The Best. LOL

you keep saying the 2 Best players. Is their not anyone else the (Best) with the line that Huntingdon has they can make gashing holes any running back that knows the plays can be the Best. Or is it the Lineman that are the Best. By far losing some players hurt teams for sure but unless they are all american or even in the running for an post season award to call them the Best is out there. They are good ball players and I hope they get back to be healthy. Speaking of the Best. Didn't Dobson go over 1000 yards on the season rushing. He must be The Best. LOL

There maybe be a best lineman. But they're not the best player on the team.Dotson is what you call best supporting cast member.Perason and Johnson are the two best players Huntingdon had.