Huntingdon host Trousdale County Round 1

34ME

Ask the steelers what it's like without Bell. He is their best player.

They still have the same linmen out there but not having Bell is a major loss.. However, I did pick up Williams for my fantasy team. He had good numbers early.

Don't let the huntington fan base completely fool ya. They know what they have and they know they are still pretty good. One thing about those kids from huntington is: they know how to win, they take pride in their community, and they are tough as pine knots. Sounds like TC is exactly the same.

The name of this thread should be REDNECK BRAWL (MID-STATE VS WEST)

Edited by thepaintrain

My take on Huntingdon is this.. They are "still" a great team without #11 and #44. But my goodness trying to replace your QB & RB with 1 or 2 weeks to prep for the playoffs is devastating wether they are the "best" players or not they are both very very good and if this team makes it past the 2nd round without them then Swenson is a mastermind!

I do have them beating TC FWIW.

Edited by WCHS_Wildcats_#2

My take on Huntingdon is this.. They are "still" a great team without #11 and #44. But my goodness trying to replace your QB & RB with 1 or 2 weeks to prep for the playoffs is devastating wether they are the "best" players or not they are both very very good and if this team makes it past the 2nd round without them then Swenson is a mastermind!

+1

absolutely. There's not a team in 1A that is gonna be the same after losing their starting QB and running back. Especially this late in the season regardless if your best player is your QB, running back, or left tackle

It sounds like someone was expecting a bigger role in the offense.Or expecting their child to have a bigger role in the offense.When the two best players got injured.Or the two injured players are still getting more attention than little johnny.And feelings are hurt.Maybe they will cry during the game then we can talk about them.