Round 1 - Dyersburg @ Covington

CHARGERFAN

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, what offense is D'burg running?

I looked at the power rankings and Covington is less than 1 point ahead of Dyersburg. Add the 3 points for home field advantage, and the Chargers are 3 point favorites.

The I used the USA Today score predictor: Covington 24 Dyersburg 21

The bottom line is that this figures on paper to be a very close game. I'm just glad that the game is in Covington. That has to be worth a little advantage.

I'm actually looking forward to a game versus a good opponent. Covington's new region proved to be very easy, at least this year. Our non-region games were much tougher. Both 5A Munford and Brighton beat us, and we got by 4A Millington last week.

Should be a good game. Dyersburg can win but I still say they are a year away from being a big threat. Only 10 seniors this year. Loaded with 30 juniors. I here that Covington is young also. Gonna come down to execution, and turnovers Im sure.

I will say I think Covington got the sort end of the stick getting Dyersburg as a #4. Not many #1 seeds have a tougher first round game.

Edited by Trojan

I actually think this will be a close and low scoring game. With both teams running so much it will chew up the clock. And both teams defense sees this offense every day in practice. I don't think any one score more than 3tds in this one. Could be totally wrong.

just bc...im goin 35-30...out of the blue...out of nowhere...out of...who cares...i think its a track meet   lol  i like being difficult

hey Purp...you know ol boy from Hardin co...HC12 never came back on the boards...i even offered him lunch win or lose...

just bc...im goin 35-30...out of the blue...out of nowhere...out of...who cares...i think its a track meet lol i like being difficult

hey Purp...you know ol boy from Hardin co...HC12 never came back on the boards...i even offered him lunch win or lose...

When a team is up it's amazing how posters come out of the woodwork. But when they're down....