Clarksville "THE ACADEMY" @ Nashville Christian Round1

NasTchristian

It is remarkable to me the quality of team CA has fielded with so few players, so many key injuries, and building around a Freshman QB.  (A talented and smart freshman QB; but a freshmen nevertheless.)  Kudos on what y'all have accomplished this year!

First of all, thanks for the great atmosphere Friday night. It was a great game, and as I'm sure you do, look forward to the series in years to come. We are a predominant young team as you know, and coach Hood and his staff do a great job managing that along with unfortunate injuries. That being said, hats off the HC and the great job Coach Clark has done with revitalizing that program in just 12 months. Good luck Friday night!

• Upvote 1

It is remarkable to me the quality of team CA has fielded with so few players, so many key injuries, and building around a Freshman QB.  (A talented and smart freshman QB; but a freshmen nevertheless.)  Kudos on what y'all have accomplished this year!

That Freshman QB is going to be a good one!!

The freshman QB is very good mechanically and despite being so small, will do well playing in 1A. He has been and will continue be a great asset for CA in the coming years. He should absolutely be commended for stepping in as a freshman and playing so tough and taking lots of big hits. I heard he broke his collar bone against HC so he probably is done for the season. As far as #15, the senior QB, that has been a loss for CA. With him in, the run game is harder to stop. I heard Hood has been holding him out for the playoffs so if he is back, CA might give NCS more competition Friday night. Now I don't think CA can pull out the win, but at least with #15, they might be able to put some points on the board.

The freshman QB is very good mechanically and despite being so small, will do well playing in 1A. He has been and will continue be a great asset for CA in the coming years. He should absolutely be commended for stepping in as a freshman and playing so tough and taking lots of big hits. I heard he broke his collar bone against HC so he probably is done for the season. As far as #15, the senior QB, that has been a loss for CA. With him in, the run game is harder to stop. I heard Hood has been holding him out for the playoffs so if he is back, CA might give NCS more competition Friday night. Now I don't think CA can pull out the win, but at least with #15, they might be able to put some points on the board.

Good assessment of #15 and the run game.  He's a gamer.  I am hoping to see him play one more time before he graduates.  

CA started the yr with a 31 player roster (from the one I was given). With 8 Seniors but 12 Freshmen so losing just a handful of players would and should be a devastating blow to this size 1A team.

I have been in #15's corner all year as he won Back of the Yr in their old District last season and had a fantastic yr.

I can't see a healthy CA staying with this juggernaut of NCS but hope they can play them tough for all of R6!

The freshman QB is very good mechanically and despite being so small, will do well playing in 1A. He has been and will continue be a great asset for CA in the coming years. He should absolutely be commended for stepping in as a freshman and playing so tough and taking lots of big hits. I heard he broke his collar bone against HC so he probably is done for the season. As far as #15, the senior QB, that has been a loss for CA. With him in, the run game is harder to stop. I heard Hood has been holding him out for the playoffs so if he is back, CA might give NCS more competition Friday night. Now I don't think CA can pull out the win, but at least with #15, they might be able to put some points on the board.

I hope your right about #15 being back Friday night, ca is a whole different team with him in the game, they can just do so much more but Ncs wins this one big regardless. To many big time players, don't know if 1a has an answer this year