Watertown vs. Tyner

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the history we have had with Tyner, I expect Watertown to be in for a rude awakening. We have brought some very good teams to the table and had nothing for them in the past. I have not seen Tyner this year but I would expect linemen between 280-330 and backs that will juke your socks off. Watertown did not look to have much team speed at all, I see that being a huge factor in the game. Tyner always has speed. If Tyner protects the ball, I say that Tyner wins 34-14.

With the history we have had with Tyner, I expect Watertown to be in for a rude awakening. We have brought some very good teams to the table and had nothing for them in the past. I have not seen Tyner this year but I would expect linemen between 280-330 and backs that will juke your socks off. Watertown did not look to have much team speed at all, I see that being a huge factor in the game. Tyner always has speed. If Tyner protects the ball, I say that Tyner wins 34-14.

our 3rd or 4th fastest player ran around end for a 70 yard TD vs y'all...just flat out outran your guys

so what you're saying is that y'all are REALLY slow

Edited by HoobieDoobie

You guessed it. One of the overall slowest teams we have fielded in awhile.

We have some speed...but your right, didn't really show Friday night...

don't guess we needed to  ;)  

We probably don't have as much speed as the mighty Rams...but what we lack in speed we make up for in HEART...

we have had more talented teams in the years past...just couldn't put it all together...still got a long way to go but Friday should be fun...have enjoyed watching these kids fight for each other!!