Soddy Daisy @ The Ridge 1st Round TSSAA Playoffs

SweetScience

Its ok sweet we are transplants --found myself wondering why all yall hate fhs ? all you OR boys vul rebelwoman all pulling against a local that each school has owned? then I realized I hated them to --just knew it was a great academic school for my kids and btw vul you think ANYONE likes that shithole of a place you come from also just keepin it real carry on

Yeah, it's nothing personal, just goes wayyyyy back to when I was a kid and my dad took me to a OR/Farragut game @ Farragut and we had to sit on their side because the OR side was full, and some Farragut fans were, to be blunt just bigtime a-holes, and I haven't liked them since lol...Probably just got in the wrong crowd, but they were bigtime jerks to me and my dad and some other OR fans over there and it just always stuck with me. I know their are some good folks there, so nothing personal. I actually think highly of Coach Courtney.

Edited by SweetScience

Yeah, it's nothing personal, just goes wayyyyy back to when I was a kid and my dad took me to a OR/Farragut game @ Farragut and we had to sit on their side because the OR side was full, and some Farragut fans were, to be blunt just bigtime a-holes, and I haven't liked them since lol...Probably just got in the wrong crowd, but they were bigtime jerks to me and my dad and some other OR fans over there and it just always stuck with me. I know their are some good folks there, so nothing personal. I actually think highly of Coach Courtney.

all in fun man I get it but seriously I was sure yall would be pulling for us so you could get a shot at redemption lol

There was a time when Oak Ridge was hated for some of the same "rich kid" reasons. Don't think there wasn't wealth, education, and snobbery in the Ridge.

Anyone ever take their kids to play in the VFC. They hate us "big city" snobs?

OR is a unique crowd. We have some rich folks, middle class, and poor boys. We have our city slickers, rednecks, and scientists. We have black, white, red, brown, asian, and Jewish folks. I bet OR is one of the few small cities in the southern part of the country who has a Jewish Synagogue. Oak Ridge is a unique little city.

Edited by SweetScience

I only hate Farragut for one reason....the classless PA guy in 2004. Butchered "Gulmire" Gilmer, Gomer, Gullman.....It wasn't like no one had ever heard of the guy. Butchered many others like he was drunk. Mulholland became Mull-I-hand. Leonard was leee-nard. and others.And it continued all night. It never happened again. Too late

I'm sure there is a thread buried in Coach T about it.

Edited by OR nole

I only hate Farragut for one reason....the classless PA guy in 2004. Butchered "Gulmire" Gilmer, Gomer, Gullman.....It wasn't like no one had ever heard of the guy. Butchered many others like he was drunk. And it continued all night.

I'm sure there is a thread buried in Coach T about it.

He probably got drunk from mentioning his name so much that year and in 2005 when Spencer ran for 350 yards against them, and plowed every one of their defenders all night long.