Soddy Daisy @ The Ridge 1st Round TSSAA Playoffs

SweetScience

Jordan Graham 8 carries 154 yards and probably the best kick return I have ever seen at the HS level. That KO return should make SportsCenter, that's how good it was. Gaddis said after the game he has never seen anything like it. Amazing that that guy is a freshman. We are lucky.

It's a shame he isn't any bigger than what he is because I would give 20+ touches if he was

What's the TSSAA rules on reserved seating in the playoffs? I was told there were no reserved seating at the gate. Go seated and was pretty rudely told that I couldnt sit there that it was "reserved"

We can purchase our reserved seats at Maryville for playoffs. Extra $2. We can buy them on Wednesday or Thursday's. If they aren't purchased in advance then they are free for anyone to sit in.

It's a shame he isn't any bigger than what he is because I would give 20+ touches if he was

Definitely, but once he gets on a weight program he will be an All American in the next few years. Even at his size he is hard to bring down. He had one run tonight where about 5 guys hit him and he never went down. He has awesome balance for a kid his size.

Exactly. That kid after he hits the weights will be scary, and his speed will increase, but not like he needs it to anyways.

Graham is a future AA. He's the type player that could run for 2,000 and hardly see the second half. He makes 80 yards go by real quick.

Then there's Tre Jackson. He'll get his also. and Thompson. And Pendergrass. and Booker. and, and , and

Graham is a future AA. He's the type player that could run for 2,000 and hardly see the second half. He makes 80 yards go by real quick.

Then there's Tre Jackson. He'll get his also. and Thompson. And Pendergrass. and Booker. and, and , and

Most explosive runner I have ever seen at Oak Ridge since I have been alive, and that inludes our greats. Nobody has ever been a threat like him to take it to the house anytime he touches, except for maybe Bohanon, but obviously they are two totally different types stature wise.