Soddy Daisy @ The Ridge 1st Round TSSAA Playoffs

SweetScience

Same team we played in the 1st round last year. They gave us fits with their passing attack, and have the same QB back, whom is very good. We are playing really well right now, and look for that to continue. What's everyone's predictions for this game?

It's actually a different QB but still he is very similar to the one last year. He is a gunslinger. Having watch Oak Ridge on TV and Soddy in person this is going to be a good matchup. If OR can slow down Soddy's offense then OR should win. However, Soddy is a lot better on defense than they were last year.

Tee has surprised me this season with his defense. Higgins is mean and relentless in the secondary. I don't think it will be OR underestimating BigBoyFootball this Friday night. I'm going to be cheering my guts out cuz I want to be able to go to the nest and watch the Wildcats and Dem Owls the following week. I'll finally be able to meet the other OR fans from CoachT.

RWR! Hixson and Oak Ridge