Soddy Daisy @ The Ridge 1st Round TSSAA Playoffs

SweetScience

Some Soddy stats, 9 games played

Passing

Justin Cooke  106 - 184 - 9 int, 21 TDs, 57 %, 1743 yards.

Rushing

Christian Bell 131 att, 918 yrds. 13 TDs, 7 ypc, 102 ypg

Receiving

Tre Carter 39 rec, 846 yards, 10 TDs, 21 ypcatch, 94 yp game

Tackles

Harrison Huskey  97 solos, 22 assist., 109 total, 12 t per game

Scoring

Christian Bell  102 points

Tre Carter  97 points

Sacks

Tyler Smith  10

Tackles for a Loss

Tyler Smith  18 total

Edited by WillieTheWildcat

Tee has surprised me this season with his defense. Higgins is mean and relentless in the secondary. I don't think it will be OR underestimating BigBoyFootball this Friday night. I'm going to be cheering my guts out cuz I want to be able to go to the nest and watch the Wildcats and Dem Owls the following week. I'll finally be able to meet the other OR fans from CoachT.

RWR! Hixson and Oak Ridge

Tee is a hitter. If he hits you you're more than likely hitting the deck.

Just curious, did anybody know how good a tackler and hard hitter Tee was? I wasn't sure we should risk him on defense but Coach Gaddis knew we needed him.

Oh by the way BigBoyFootball fans, OR has many hard hitters. We just talk about Tee cuz everybody already knows how good he is.

If the games were played today, I would only pick OR to win. Cleveland, Dem Owls and Rhea County are all really tough. Clinton would be my surprise pick because of the great QB.

RRRRR WWWW RRRRR!

Just curious, did anybody know how good a tackler and hard hitter Tee was? I wasn't sure we should risk him on defense but Coach Gaddis knew we needed him.

Oh by the way BigBoyFootball fans, OR has many hard hitters. We just talk about Tee cuz everybody already knows how good he is.

If the games were played today, I would only pick OR to win. Cleveland, Dem Owls and Rhea County are all really tough. Clinton would be my surprise pick because of the great QB.

RRRRR WWWW RRRRR!

I knew from watching him as a freshman. He would lay kids out on D. I've been saying he should be on D for a long time.

Play-off mohawks

uh-oh!  Last time we did that we blew it, 2005. But these players don't remember that they were 5-7 yrs old.

Nole, our guys are playing some great football right now.  Should be a fun and exciting playoff run.  we need to get by Soddy, and we need Clinton to upset Ootlewah, so we can play Clinton again at home round 2.  I think Clinton can beat Ooltewah.  They are struggling on offense after the loss of their qb a few weeks ago.  first things first, have to beat a good Soddy team. 

uh-oh!  Last time we did that we blew it, 2005. But these players don't remember that they were 5-7 yrs old.

Nole, our guys are playing some great football right now.  Should be a fun and exciting playoff run.  we need to get by Soddy, and we need Clinton to upset Ootlewah, so we can play Clinton again at home round 2.  I think Clinton can beat Ooltewah.  They are struggling on offense after the loss of their qb a few weeks ago.  first things first, have to beat a good Soddy team. 

Some of them do remember. #10 and #26 got mohawks and shaved paw prints into the short sides. They were six at the time.

Cats playing well. I believe if they lose, someone will have to beat them. They won't give it away.

Some of them do remember. #10 and #26 got mohawks and shaved paw prints into the short sides. They were six at the time.

Cats playing well. I believe if they lose, someone will have to beat them. They won't give it away.

I agree, playing our best ball of the year at the right time on both sides and special teams.