Soddy Daisy @ The Ridge 1st Round TSSAA Playoffs

SweetScience

Next time we shouldn't put the JV defense in so early. Score a lot closer than the game was

Defensive starters were pretty upset instead of enjoying the win. I gave #10 and #54 words similar the froshpop's. Yeah, it was aggravating, but no one got hurt. Can you imagine if......?

And the coaching staff learned a big lesson tonight.

Edited by OR nole

Defensive starters were pretty upset instead of enjoying the win. I gave #10 and #54 words similar the froshpop's. Yeah, it was aggravating, but no one got hurt. Can you imagine if......?

And the coaching staff learned a big lesson tonight.

Glad you gave them that talk. Not the time to quit being team players. What lesson?

Jordan Graham 8 carries 154 yards and probably the best kick return I have ever seen at the HS level. That KO return should make SportsCenter, that's how good it was. Gaddis said after the game he has never seen anything like it. Amazing that that guy is a freshman. We are lucky.

Amazing that there were no penalties. Warrington drove the last defender for 30 yards.

And Tee's run down by the goal line was also one of the most incredible plays I have ever seen in person at any level. Runs to the visitor sideline, switches field, runs all the way to the home side and outran the whole defense and not to mention every one of them had the angle on him. My jaw dropped. This team has some incredible athletes that even in our storied history and a lot of great past players we haven't quite seen. Amazing to watch.

And Tee's run down by the goal line was also one of the most incredible plays I have ever seen in person at any level. Runs to the visitor sideline, switches field, runs all the way to the home side and outran the whole defense and not to mention every one of them had the angle on him. My jaw dropped. This team has some incredible athletes that even in our storied history and a lot of great past players we haven't quite seen. Amazing to watch.

I was just getting ready to mention that too....that was an amazing play !

Reserved seating is available during the playoffs  if you are a season ticket holder. I went to the high school and bought mine monday.

And I thought we pulled the ones too soon too. Plus S-D didn't. Game wasn't as close as the score indicated. S-D is good though.

No.s 6 and 30 got shirts tonight.

WILDCAT PRIDE

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL