Ooltewah vs clinton

GOOSESDAD

Owls vs da dragoons...........Ooltewah looked rough against Walker valley on defense at times,what does clin-tone have for the owls as far as offense goes? Ooltewah offense looked somewhat different against WV glad they threw the ball down field,only thing.,.about got recvrs killed with that route over the middle!!! anyway dont know alot about clinton. GO OWLS!!!!!

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clinton is clicking at the right time. Great offensive team....Only if they had an defense....Thackerson the QB is a special player. Owl D better be ready. If WV put up that much on them, Clinton is definitely capable of it. Don;t know what to make of the Owls. They seem to be a Jeckyl and Hyde type team. Never know what to expect.

Edited by SweetScience

Clinton is clicking at the right time. Great offensive team....Only if they had an defense....Thackerson the QB is a special player. Owl D better be ready. If WV put up that much on them, Clinton is definitely capable of it. Don;t know what to make of the Owls. They seem to be a Jeckyl and Hyde type team. Never know what to expect.

I noticed a couple of important starters out for Ooltewah tonight on defense. I thought it was a fun game to watch between two very motivated teams. I'm sure Clinton will pose an excellent challenge, and I bet the Owls will deliver and then some. Week 10 games are always tricky and Walker Valley had the weapons to make it very interesting. They deserve a lot of credit.

Edited by RicoSuave88

Screens, short passes, mid passes, deep passes for the Dragons. #8 went over 3,000 yards passing and 30 pass TD's last night. Line play isn't the best but they do enough to make it work. The run game is suspect. Lots of sweeps and draws and the QB is the leading rusher by quite a bit.

I'm hoping I get to make the trip down. I think this will be a good one.