Notre Dame vs. Sequatchie in Round 1

volahol

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turf didn't help them vs the U at tech...just saying. Go Squatch

how did the grass treat the U at ND go for you last year Jr....just in case you had a cerebral block in that brain housin group...it went to the tune of about 55-7...that 7 belonged to the U.....Go Irish

Booger just sayin emoticon__fart_by_andrea11179.gif

Smart play by the Irish getting the game moved. Turf definitely plays to their advantage.

you either got it, or you dont.....we were thinkin bout playin it in a gravel parkin lot as a neutral and couldnt find one.....chin straps ant even been snapped and your already makin excuses....were you on turf when you played Warren, DeKalb and Baxter?.....you musta shared a tenderloin biscuit and a yahoo with Layne at the Dunlap Kangaroo today.....just line up and play ball

Booger just sayin scared-emoticon.gif

Irish win big over the Indians. Too much speed on the edges. Enos should be a MR FOOTBALL FINALIST.

I would not be surprised to see the Irish at Alcoa in the Semi-Finals. No disrespect to Upperman or East Ridge.

long ways to go and Fant has to keep them on the same track he has the last 2 weeks before Alcoee becomes chat.....Enos is a beast and we will see which team has THE LB....he is one serious highlight reel

Booger just sayin  :thumb: