Notre Dame vs. Sequatchie in Round 1

volahol

long ways to go and Fant has to keep them on the same track he has the last 2 weeks before Alcoee becomes chat.....Enos is a beast and we will see which team has THE LB....he is one serious highlight reel

Booger just sayin :thumb:

Enos for president, I remember him from a few years ago and he was the man.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how did the grass treat the U at ND go for you last year Jr....just in case you had a cerebral block in that brain housin group...it went to the tune of about 55-7...that 7 belonged to the U.....Go Irish

Booger just sayin emoticon__fart_by_andrea11179.gif

problem is, if these two meet, ND will beon the road going north this this. Would like to see it.

Enos for president, I remember him from a few years ago and he was the man.

and he has grown since then......and gotten meaner.....thing bout Tyler Enos is his FB intellect....you cant block him and he makes tackles all over the field (middle, both sidelines and even runs them down in the secondary......he could play the game with a blindfold on (Booger gets its a strectch, but you get the point)......thinkin its 130 tackles, 30 of those for losses, 7 or 8 sacks, 5 INT's 3 of those pick 6's....sent 2 qb's to the locker room early and 2 or 3 RB's......now they are lettin him play on offense some because he has the best hands on the team and scored his share of TD's there

It is a shame the Mr. Football Award is screwed up like it is and geared to Qb's, Rb's and a linemean......Booger gets it; everyone on T has one of these on their team (very not true).....if somebody got one like him this year; post it on his thread....he personally changes the outcome of some of the games as a LB...hope that's the case against this Sequatchie team

....Eno's highlight reel is made up of every game he has head hunted in and it is impressive.....its not like some, specially RB's come to mind; where the highlight mainly consist of them playing against 1 or 2 teams that they plowed 55-0....he does it to everybody

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1550430/tyler-enos

....Booger's comments earlier bout the Sasquatches 2 LB's not being comparable was not to be dis-respectful to those young men cause they are good players and done well for their team and look forward to watchin them Friday....but, It Is What It Is 

...we ant got one to replace him next year; thats for sure.....maybe not in the next  20 years

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

It's Squatch season now boys. I feel bad for nd to have to be the first one run down by the Squatch train on its way to cookeville. I'm not sure that stadium can handle all the heart and talent the Squatch is bringin. These boys have been disrespected all season by not being ranked in the top 5 in the state and are ready to roll. Their hard work and dedication reminds me exactly of that '99 team.

problem is, if these two meet, ND will beon the road going north this this. Would like to see it.

heres the problem; you have to survive a 2-8 Red Bank and we have to survive bolddust81 and his opiats....that dude can positive think with the best of'em

as for comin North, if we are so fortunate to get by Boogers little teepee dwellin friend and his valley squad.....Injun sure is quite.....not a terrible road trip to Baxter for us last time.....sure 10-19 is a bit of a tuff loss; thats not embarrissin and can make you want some more....now take your Baxter boys; that 55-7 road trip you had south to ND?...thats embarrissin and a terrible road trip

Booger just sayin  :mrgreen:

heres the problem; you have to survive a 2-8 Red Bank and we have to survive bolddust81 and his opiats....that dude can positive think with the best of'em

as for comin North, if we are so fortunate to get by Boogers little teepee dwellin friend and his valley squad.....Injun sure is quite.....not a terrible road trip to Baxter for us last time.....sure 10-19 is a bit of a tuff loss; thats not embarrissin and can make you want some more....now take your Baxter boys; that 55-7 road trip you had south to ND?...thats embarrissin and a terrible road trip

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Here's the real problem: both those teams in the past aren't this team, and it's fairly irrelevant when talking about this year. First you gotta get past the squatch before you come and bump the U's record in the series to 2-1. That's what really matters.

Here's the real problem: both those teams in the past aren't this team, and it's fairly irrelevant when talking about this year. First you gotta get past the squatch before you come and bump the U's record in the series to 2-1. That's what really matters.

oh Johny Johny....what part of Boogers post above that said, and Booger quotes Booger; "and we have to survive bolddust81 and his opiats" made you want to repeat what Booger said bout gettin pass Sequatchie.......now if that throad you off a bit cause you ant figurd out yet that bolddust is a sequatch believer, its understood....

could see where you would say that this Baxter team arnt those pass 2 teams and a problem for you

Booger just sayin   :lol:

Oh I understood what you said(after I had to confirm you were, in fact, speaking English), but I'm not sure if you understood that those games in the past aren't relevant to this year. The only thing that is, is that those boys still remember that 55-7 loss, and are itching to return the favor. I'll save the rest of my smacktalk for next weeks thread :D we can't be having too much fun now.

Edited by JohnnyRay

Oh I understood what you said(after I had to confirm you were, in fact, speaking English), but I'm not sure if you understood that those games in the past aren't relevant to this year. The only thing that is, is that those boys still remember that 55-7 loss, and are itching to return the favor. I'll save the rest of my smacktalk for next weeks thread :D we can't be having too much fun now.

good luck with Red Bank 3-7

Booger just sayin