Cheatham vs CPA?

CubFootball

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to the Cubs on making the state playoffs. Coach Hatley has brought a strong level of stability back to Ashland City and the team obviously played well at the end of the season beating Harpeth and East Hickman. The Cubs are a young football team and will only get better in the future. It's good for their kids to get a taste of the playoffs.

Congrats to the Cubs on making the state playoffs. Coach Hatley has brought a strong level of stability back to Ashland City and the team obviously played well at the end of the season beating Harpeth and East Hickman. The Cubs are a young football team and will only get better in the future. It's good for their kids to get a taste of the playoffs.

Congratulations from the Rebels of StewartCounty. Play the game and enjoy the experience ! Good Luck !

CPA was exactly that CPA. Most importantly i want to give a huge thanks to the group of seniors for our Cubs. Their experience was a wild one, from going 10-0 as freshman to 0-10 as juniors. but they all stuck it out even through 5 coaching changes over the last 4 yrs. I know this season wasn't what they had in mind as far as wins and loses but they did accomplish their team goal, the playoffs. The foundation and progress made this yr set the expectation for the future and that IMO is a tremendous win. happy to say things are looking up Cheatham Co.'s way.

I've had several friends over the years work for Cheatham so I was glad to see them get back to the playoffs. Facing cpa in the 1st round is unfortunate. Any public school, especially in middle TN, playing cpa in the playoffs is at such a disadvantage. So I feel bad for the kids at schools like Cheatham. Good luck to Stratford next week. You'll need it.

In May of 2013 I was screaming on here that the Cheatham County School System should have hired either Eric Hatley or Michael Jackson (now at Fairview) to be Cody Finley's replacement as head football coach at CCCHS.  After three unsuccessful hires they finally hired Hatley as the football coach.  In his first season he took the Cubs football program back to the TSSAA State Playoffs and they do have a bright future as CUBSPR pointed out earlier on this topic.  I congratulate the Cheatham County Cubs and especially Coach Eric Hatley on qualifying for the TSSAA State Playoffs this season.  It was a relief to see the kids have a real chance to enjoy success on the playing field as seniors after everything they went through from the spring time of their freshman year throughout the end of the time when they were juniors.  Times will only get better in Ashland City because Coach Hatley is a good football guy and will demand a strong work ethic.  Now that the kids have had a taste of the playoffs they should be eager to get back to work and make 2016 a successful season.  Good Luck ahead to the Cubs!  

Congrats to the Cubs and I apologize for my posts that implied 3-7 teams should not have been in the playoffs. They knew the criteria, played their season well, met the criteria, and had a great experience, especially for the seniors who will never forget they made the playoffs. Been a tough last 3 years for CC, but hopefully they will continue to rebuild and be back to the great program they have been in the past. Love their fans passion.

Congrats to the Cubs and I apologize for my posts that implied 3-7 teams should not have been in the playoffs. They knew the criteria, played their season well, met the criteria, and had a great experience, especially for the seniors who will never forget they made the playoffs. Been a tough last 3 years for CC, but hopefully they will continue to rebuild and be back to the great program they have been in the past. Love their fans passion.

Classy post nerd, well done.

I foresee a matchup coming with CPA and Liberty. If so, who will be home team? Do they go by record or do they have a similar method as the old quad system where the alternate each year?