Giles county @ Stone memorial

smpanthers

Boo what's the story with the neighbors to the northeast. Were they really doggin an injured player Friday night?? Page vs MC

JAFO if it happened I didn't see it but I wasn't close to where the incident took place. You know as well as I do if it happened coach Osteen will handle it accordingly. Probably a lot of mouthing back and forth between the teams that lead up to it. It was starting to get pretty choppy out there.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck Lead. I sure would love too see you in a few weeks. You never know. This game should be a good battle.

Good luck to you too man. You guys are headed in the right direction. Maybe we will buddy. They can overlook you if they want to but we know how that turns out lol.

not heard of Forrest, but we've been called a little Rhea county. Running the Wing T with around 45 rushed a game, and 4 more than capable ball carriers running it

Little school north of the Duck River--on the good side of Marshall County. Named for the great Confederate general himself. Not much skill or speed, but we will buck sweep and trap your butt all night long. 

Little school north of the Duck River--on the good side of Marshall County. Named for the great Confederate general himself. Not much skill or speed, but we will buck sweep and trap your butt all night long.

sounds just like us, you'll get power, counter, and trap all game. Then when you start blitzing, you'll get a screen pass. Coach wattenbarger plays to our strengths well