Giles county @ Stone memorial

smpanthers

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If what I put on here determines the outcome of a football game? Used to negativity fired all of us up! We are talking football arent we? Im glad the team is reading it,its called reality, maybe it will fire them up!!! Some of yall talking bout your boys playing at the next level, better get used to some critisism and stop whining on here every time somebody puts on something negative! I hope we beat the @#!! out of Stone!! Yeah jafo I know its heart, these boys are undefeated and well coached in Crossville so sometimes you got to smack folks hard to win a big game!! Thats all Im saying, so if what Im saying fires our boys up then so be it, if it hurts their feelings then maybe they need to choose another sport!!! GO BOBCATS!!!

That's the fire I like to see Cat! I understood were you were coming from. Go Bobcats!

Regardless of how Giles got in, they are in. There has been much improvement since the first game of the season. The defense must play disciplined. The Wing-T will give you fits if you don't. We have to cut down on our penalties and take care of the ball. No one has been able to stop Tucker this year so I think we can score but mistakes will determine the winner. Everyone is 0 and 0 now.......having said that. I like our chances. Go Bobcats!

I also have to say that..

My hope is there is not a repeat of the idiot rant behind the bench as there was at the last game. I really think everyone was in shock at the depth of stupidity that came out of one human being's mouth.

Apparently he was mad that his kid or someone he knew wasn't getting to play. He walks down and starts yelling at the coaches. After the principal made him go back to his seat, he continued the rant only louder. The police made him quit stomping on the bleachers but he continued to act crazy. Not sure if he was drunk or if that is his normal behavior.

Apparently he was mad that his kid or someone he knew wasn't getting to play. He walks down and starts yelling at the coaches. After the principal made him go back to his seat, he continued the rant only louder. The police made him quit stomping on the bleachers but he continued to act crazy. Not sure if he was drunk or if that is his normal behavior.

My vote is normal behavior, unfortunately.

Actually the three wins were against teams that were 3-7,1-9, and 0-10.

Actually the three wins were against teams that were 3-7,1-9, and 0-10.

With the coaches Giles has now, they likely win 6 and maybe 7. Columbia, Lawrence Co., and Kenwood, possibly Shelbyville. By the time they lost to Kenwood, the head coach had lost the team. The kids are playing harder now because they like remaining coaches and want to play hard for them. D line is playing harder. The return of #33 at linebacker after the third game stopped a lot of those up the middle runs for big yardage. O line has also done better lately at making holes for #24 and #5. Play calling is better, but with limited time the current OC has had since taking over the offense, there is only so much he can teach during the season. Hope he is given the opportunity to stay next year. If they can shore up pass defense, they will be ok.

If the Cats are fired up Friday night, they may surprise some folks.

Edited by LCgrad

If you think that stone can only run the ball better watch some more film. We have had some good passing games too not as many because coaches want to play safe. We have 3 or 4 kids with very good hands. These kids are playing very tough and are very hungry to go far. I see the strong senior leadership taking this team deep