Giles county @ Stone memorial

smpanthers

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I can see your boys better have a really good passing game because you guys will not get 150 rushing yards against us and with #24 and #5 in the backfield they'll combine with 500+ yards guarantee

we've not got the best passing attack, but we don't need one. I'm 99.9% sure you're not the best defense we've seen this year, and nobody has held us under 280 rushing. Good luck with the 500+ yards on the ground, that's also not been close all season

Never happen

Never say never! Giles has played 3 teams that are likely better than anyone you have played so they will be ready. They are playing much better than early in the year and that along with their winning tradition scares me. I hope you guys take care of business but I'm not so sure. No way it will be a blowout like some are predicting

Never say never! Giles has played 3 teams that are likely better than anyone you have played so they will be ready. They are playing much better than early in the year and that along with their winning tradition scares me. I hope you guys take care of business but I'm not so sure. No way it will be a blowout like some are predicting

strength of schedule has had something to do with the better games at the end of the season Edited by smpanthers