Giles county @ Stone memorial

smpanthers

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope you are ready Stone, just got the word we have about 200 + the Band coming Friday night. We chartered 2 buses for just fans and filled them all within 1 day. We love our cats and we are coming bullhorns and all, so get ready for some NOISE!! we will be there early, we like to tailgate and raise the roof!! :D  :twisted::lol: !!!

So we got 2 players to contain on the ground and y'all got 4 in our backfield to contain!!! I like those odds

I see you only have 31 posts on here, I dont think you understand the wave of people, noise and just plain caos that we are bringing. We are coming to win, we may or may not win, but we will fight til the end.......count on it, GO BOBCATS!!!

1972 easy now, we've seen this type of hype before....hmmmm, that's right it was in the first round last year. High seed team got stuck at home the next week watching reruns of 20/20. Good luck to your teams.

Forget last year! Its a tradition for Giles....just ask the Mighty Pearl Cohn about the whirlwind we brought to their perfect run a few years ago....they were ready to fight us after the game.. fans and all!!

Forget last year! Its a tradition for Giles....just ask the Mighty Pearl Cohn about the whirlwind we brought to their perfect run a few years ago....they were ready to fight us after the game.. fans and all!!

That is exactly it.....Look at those unbeatable teams through the years the Cats have taken down, From David Lipscomb, to Greeneville, Marshall Co a couple times and if anyone recall an East Hamilton team from 2012 that had the size of a D1 college team.  The undefeated Firebirds have just been one of the unwinnable Cats victories.  Stone better do all their celebrating before gametime.

That is exactly it.....Look at those unbeatable teams through the years the Cats have taken down, From David Lipscomb, to Greeneville, Marshall Co a couple times and if anyone recall an East Hamilton team from 2012 that had the size of a D1 college team. The undefeated Firebirds have just been one of the unwinnable Cats victories. Stone better do all their celebrating before gametime.

I don't think anyone has said stone is unbeatable. I believe stones still gonna be celebrating after the game though, and it's gonna be a long quiet ride back to Pulaski for the wildcats