Round 1 - Riverdale @ Bradley Central

alt1958

Because I care and support this program I'll ignore your moronic statement .I haven't missed a game since 1997 and I'm always there to support the boys. This team didn't play for the coach. Tonight they played for each other and won despite of the coach and more ridiculous decisions that almost cost them the game. We're all hoping for change and rumor has it its coming soon...

Playoff win is going to keep coach A there. Sorry that your rumor will not occur. If he does leave it will be his decision alone. You and LOD need to go.Scoring 38 points sounds like a good day making decisions . Edited by hardtackle

Didn't see the game but yall was winning at first and it looked like RD kicked into another gear and yall said yall need another OC? Maybe you need. DC or some boys who's gone make some plays

We have a good DC and we are also very young on D. We made plays and gave up plays at the same time. Our D stepped up with 3 min left and stuffed them on the 1 yard line on 4th and goal.

We ran 2 QB sneaks in a row to get 0 yards. Knowing the Riverdale coach knew it was coming. Stupid bone head play calls have killed us all year and the past few years. Believe it or not, we lost tons of games over our OC

Playoff win is going to keep coach A there. Sorry that your rumor will not occur. If he does leave it will be his decision alone. You and LOD need to go.Scoring 38 points sounds like a good day making decisions .

Its totally evident that you were not at this game. Its people like you that have no understanding of a football program and what it takes to make it successful. Its people like LOD and myself along with a core group that steps up every year and supports this team with our constant devotion and financial support in order for the  kids to have the best environment possible. Its people like you that come and go and never open their pocket books but always open their mouths to show their ignorance when it come to this program. If you knew anything about this program you would know that this is the first time in over 20 years that this team has lost 5 games and 4 region games and the first time in over 20 years that this team dressed under 100 players. You see we care about the big picture unlike you that's just looks at things from week to week. People like myself and LOD will still be here long after your kid or your immediate association with this team ends..

Its totally evident that you were not at this game. Its people like you that have no understanding of a football program and what it takes to make it successful. Its people like LOD and myself along with a core group that steps up every year and supports this team with our constant devotion and financial support in order for the  kids to have the best environment possible. Its people like you that come and go and never open their pocket books but always open their mouths to show their ignorance when it come to this program. If you knew anything about this program you would know that this is the first time in over 20 years that this team has lost 5 games and 4 region games and the first time in over 20 years that this team dressed under 100 players. You see we care about the big picture unlike you that's just looks at things from week to week. People like myself and LOD will still be here long after your kid or your immediate association with this team ends..

I think you and LOD are a very small group if there is even anymore. I would like to sit with you at next game and listen to your complaints or 2nd guessing you are doing. Are you scared to sit next to someone who actually knows football. Unless you have been to practices and seen what players do and how they practice can you even begin to know what players can do. Anyone can sit in the bleachers and 2nd guess the coaches.

I think you and LOD are a very small group if there is even anymore. I would like to sit with you at next game and listen to your complaints or 2nd guessing you are doing. Are you scared to sit next to someone who actually knows football. Unless you have been to practices and seen what players do and how they practice can you even begin to know what players can do. Anyone can sit in the bleachers and 2nd guess the coaches.

Ill tell you what big mouth. Your welcome to join us all...and I mean all on the top row in front of the press box at any game. Its apparent that you no nothing about football. If you can say the play calling and the decisions being made in theses games is good then your stupidity is under matched by your ignorance..

Edited by warrior82dad

Ill tell you what big mouth. Your welcome to join us all...and I mean all on the top row in front of the press box at any game. Its apparent that you no nothing about football. If you can say the play calling and the decisions being made in theses games is good then your stupidity is under matched by your ignorance..

I am without doubt that there are some missed opportunities and maybe even poor decisions being made. I am a fan of the players, not the program, from a far. That being said, I hope you fellas will take a step back and let these boys relish the win from last night. I think it is safe to say you& LOD know a little bit about the game, and you also know that no way in God's green earth are they gonna change coaches right now, Do I see a scenario where they make that change come  end of the year or possibly end of the season? Absolutely. Be patient, enjoy these playoff games and the level of effort and play your boys are showing up with. When something is broke, complaining about it only compounds the problems of those that are truly affected by it being broke. Your players might not know what exactly is wrong, but they know something is. So rally the troops and ya' ll be the the true loyal supporters that I have seen ya'll be all year. Good luck Warriors. 

I will be there. so you will be in front of oakland pressbox? I will be able to tell who you are because of all the knowledge coming out of your mouth?