TCA travels to Scotts Hill for rematch

Intense

Only thing that I regret is that I'll never get to see this group of seniors play football again...they are special. I think that the coaches and kids did all that they could do, Goldsmith is just too superior to counter...on the ground he had a good game (great for most), but around what we were hoping to hold him to in order to win...when you commit that much of your game plan to stopping one player, you sacrifice something else, and Goldsmith made us pay through the air.

The best team won, and hats off to Trinity for their effort and attitude...great kids and fans. Next week will be tough, but if Adamsville isn't firing on all cylinders TCA will notch another win and move on.

Been a great year Lions...thanks for the memories, and all the best for your futures. You may (if you're lucky) one day sit in the stands and watch your own kids, or your neighbors, giving everything that they have to win, and watch them develop the character that leaders in life have right before your eyes...only then will you realize how proud of you all that the Lion community is.

+1

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So proud of our SH boys! They played their hearts out last night! Even prouder of my nephew #9. He was approached by a recruiter from Bethel after the game and he said the coaches wanted to take him to lunch and tour the campus and attend the Bethel game. I never thought in a million years this kid would ever be big enough to play football, much less become one of the best players to come out of Scotts Hill. He and #8 will be playing in the West Tn All Star Game on December 11th, so if you haven't had a chance to see him play, come on out and help us support our boys