Memphis East vs Haywood County Round 1

Briscoe

WoW!! If you think for one second your Memphis teams have a shot at Fulton, Greenville, or even throw in Marshall Co. Theres not a team in Memphis that can handle them in football or west for that matter. Don't Believe that ask your Trezevant buddies who intentionally injured a kicker after getting there butts handed to them a few years back. True lack of sportsman ship. I might have missed it, but when is the last time a Memphis team brought a Football "Ship" back to the hood anyway? Sure Memphis teams are fast, need we say why? Your teams can play deep but not what you thinking in you mind.

dude... That's a little much.. No need to bring race into it Edited by smpanthers

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WoW!! If you think for one second your Memphis teams have a shot at Fulton, Greenville, or even throw in Marshall Co.  Theres not a team in Memphis that can handle them in football or west for that matter. Don't Believe that ask your Trezevant buddies who intentionally injured a kicker after getting there butts handed to them a few years back. True lack of sportsman ship. I might have missed it, but when is the last time a Memphis team brought a Football "Ship" back to the hood anyway? Sure Memphis teams are fast, need we say why? Your teams can play deep but not what you thinking in you mind. 

What.  A.  Moron.

WoW!! If you think for one second your Memphis teams have a shot at Fulton, Greenville, or even throw in Marshall Co. Theres not a team in Memphis that can handle them in football or west for that matter. Don't Believe that ask your Trezevant buddies who intentionally injured a kicker after getting there butts handed to them a few years back. True lack of sportsman ship. I might have missed it, but when is the last time a Memphis team brought a Football "Ship" back to the hood anyway? Sure Memphis teams are fast, need we say why? Your teams can play deep but not what you thinking in you mind.

Marshall CO won't even be there to play a Memphis team sorry guy.

Lol, I strongly considered just starving the little troll in you and ignoring your stupid response but what the heck, I'll give u a lil something to nibble on...

Unlike u clown I think your ignorance only represents you and not wherever you're from. Kinda funny how u only point out the worst example there is as your focal point and completely ignore everything else good this team has done recent years and continues to do. Learn how to use the Internet for more than spewing crap and research the hardware we have over here for yourself. I think Fulton, PC, and plenty good teams in mid and east TN know all too well what Trez and Memphis ball is about. I know the best football program in the state knows what Memphis football is about since we seem to be the only ones who can beat them. And the reason "we're" generally so fast is from selective breeding about 3/400 years ago, try to figure out how look that up too. We both can thank your great great great grandpaw for that. Luckily for both of us it doesn't matter what anyone thinks and the game will be played on the field. Don't go tucking your tail and hiding like a coward as Memphis schools continue to advance this post season.

Lol, I strongly considered just starving the little troll in you and ignoring your stupid response but what the heck, I'll give u a lil something to nibble on...

Unlike u clown I think your ignorance only represents you and not wherever you're from. Kinda funny how u only point out the worst example there is as your focal point and completely ignore everything else good this team has done recent years and continues to do. Learn how to use the Internet for more than spewing crap and research the hardware we have over here for yourself. I think Fulton, PC, and plenty good teams in mid and east TN know all too well what Trez and Memphis ball is about. I know the best football program in the state knows what Memphis football is about since we seem to be the only ones who can beat them. And the reason "we're" generally so fast is from selective breeding about 3/400 years ago, try to figure out how look that up too. We both can thank your great great great grandpaw for that. Luckily for both of us it doesn't matter what anyone thinks and the game will be played on the field. Don't go tucking your tail and hiding like a coward as Memphis schools continue to advance this post season.

Well said.

WoW!! If you think for one second your Memphis teams have a shot at Fulton, Greenville, or even throw in Marshall Co.  Theres not a team in Memphis that can handle them in football or west for that matter. Don't Believe that ask your Trezevant buddies who intentionally injured a kicker after getting there butts handed to them a few years back. True lack of sportsman ship. I might have missed it, but when is the last time a Memphis team brought a Football "Ship" back to the hood anyway? Sure Memphis teams are fast, need we say why? Your teams can play deep but not what you thinking in you mind.

Trezevant played Fulton last season for the gold and had every opportunity to win...with no unsportsmanlike issue...no reason to think another Memphis team couldn't do the same

Btw ur an idiot...stay in Lexington...ur own kind don't like u

I mean get a life its high school football!!!!!

Lol dude you're literally talking to yourself. No no race war or anything dumb like that at all. I don't mind a lil trash talk, I actually like it but keep it respectful and at least have facts and truths to whatever point you're trying to make. It's playoff time so I know emotions run a lol higher around this time. I've seen much worse on these boards.

Edited by Havengrad04

I don't have dog in the hunt and just been reading. But when you start talking about kids being from the hood that is inappropriate and doesn't have anything to do with what is going on on the field. Shouldn't have said that. JMO.

Agreed I hope his comments don't reflect on lexingtons fan base. Simply one guy acting innoppropiatly. Edited by LHSallstatekicker