Bledsoe @ forrest

TheTruthPrevails

Well it's been interesting reading the last couple of days.

The region 3 folks are really feeling confident. That's great. They should. It's somewhat amusing when grown men get all "groupie" about high school kids. It's one thing to be proud of your team, it's quite another to book a hotel in Cookeville when you've yet to play a single playoff game.

Adamsville couldn't beat Forrest by 28 three years ago. Marion ain't doin it this year. Both those teams have to win for that game to even happen. I am holding Ambassador to his word. If that game happens and if Marion doesn't win by at least 28, I expect him to leave.

Forrest offense the last month has been more vanilla than a Breyer's plant. When it has counted this year, they have looked like a machine.

No idea what to expect with Bledsoe. Much respect to them for making the playoffs in a very good region. We will be hospitable to those who make the trip.

Watertown has a very good chance to beat Tyner. I cannot wait to see region 3 groupies reactions after that game, win or lose. Tyner ain't blown them out I can guarantee that.

Unfortunately Westmoreland isn't in the same boat. They could call that one at halftime and save everyone a few hours.

Eagleville is freaking gritty. I almost want to call them dirty. OK what the heck. They will cleat stomp, gouge your eyes, kick you in the nuts, whatever they can do to get a competitive advantage. Boyd will win but there might be collateral damage.

I think we will be looking at Watertown at Boyd and Marion at Forrest after this week's games.

Edited by Amerigha

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I am holding Ambassador to his word. If that game happens and if Marion doesn't win by at least 28, I expect him to leave."

I don't see Marion winning by that much or Bassy leaving...

"Watertown has a very good chance to beat Tyner. I cannot wait to see region 3 groupies reactions after that game, win or lose. Tyner ain't blown them out I can guarantee that....I think we will be looking at Watertown at Boyd and Marion at Forrest after this week's games. "

Thanks for the confidence...we hope to make a good showing...love seeing people eating crow!

:hungry:  :hungry:  :hungry:

Omniscience you are lazy and have done no research. Watertown's best player was out for the Grundy game. It's tiring to keep explaining that to the Tyner groupies. We both predict a Forrest win, so I am glad you have your head screwed on with that one.

How many times are you going to have to tell people this same thing has been said about Watertown over and over. 8-2 must be a cake walk now. Purple Tigers should be 9-1 the only one legit loss they have had has been to Forrest which was a nail bitter. Tyner will not blow out Watertown. All this talk about athletes Tyner has Watertown has a very athletic/physical team they have a "freak" at TB/LB that is licking his chops for this game Friday's a QB that can absolutely pick you also a great athlete probably will be seeing him on TV out on the diamond in a couple of years. And our receivers can go get the ball from about anywhere. I know Tyner has good athletes but h20 is in the same boat. Edited by Tigerman1738

Truth Prevails is right, Bledsoe just isn't very good. They have not beaten a quality team or even a team that ended up with a winning record. The coach even said "our goal is to reach the playoffs" in the paper. What kind of goal is that? They take 4 teams from each region. The sad part is after this year Bledsoe will be much worse until this group of 8th graders are about Jrs. Their just isn't much behind this group of Srs until these kids get there.

I've yet to read a positive post from you about the warriors. Not real sure why you keep posting on Bledsoe's threads if all you want to do is down your own team. I believe it is a major accomplishment to make the playoffs and a great goal to set considering three of the best teams in 2A are in your region. As far as the game goes I'm not saying Bledsoe wins or loses. All I'm saying is they've had their backs against the wall the last two weeks with must win scenarios to make the playoffs and now that they know what winning feels like they are playing with some confidence and may make this game interesting. 

Well it's been interesting reading the last couple of days.

The region 3 folks are really feeling confident. That's great. They should. It's somewhat amusing when grown men get all "groupie" about high school kids. It's one thing to be proud of your team, it's quite another to book a hotel in Cookeville when you've yet to play a single playoff game.

Adamsville couldn't beat Forrest by 28 three years ago. Marion ain't doin it this year. Both those teams have to win for that game to even happen. I am holding Ambassador to his word. If that game happens and if Marion doesn't win by at least 28, I expect him to leave.

Forrest offense the last month has been more vanilla than a Breyer's plant. When it has counted this year, they have looked like a machine.

No idea what to expect with Bledsoe. Much respect to them for making the playoffs in a very good region. We will be hospitable to those who make the trip.

Watertown has a very good chance to beat Tyner. I cannot wait to see region 3 groupies reactions after that game, win or lose. Tyner ain't blown them out I can guarantee that.

Unfortunately Westmoreland isn't in the same boat. They could call that one at halftime and save everyone a few hours.

Eagleville is freaking gritty. I almost want to call them dirty. OK what the heck. They will cleat stomp, gouge your eyes, kick you in the nuts, whatever they can do to get a competitive advantage. Boyd will win but there might be collateral damage.

I think we will be looking at Watertown at Boyd and Marion at Forrest after this week's games.

I don't believe I said I would leave if Marion didn't beat Forrest by 28. I said if Forrest beats Marion then I will leave, but I do expect Marion to win big the next two weeks. I believe Bledsoe will keep this one interesting for awhile before Forrest pulls away.

Bledsoe would not finish ahead of Watertown so claiming they would "finish 2 or 3 in Region 4" is asinine. Hee Haw man seriously.

I agree with you on this one. Bledsoe played us close the second game of the year, but we lost 4 fumbles in Bledsoe territory. Bledsoe could finish 3-4 in region 4, but no I don't believe they are as good as Forrest or Watertown.

Don't make me find the multiple times you said if Forrest came within 4 scores you would leave. Just don't. Had you not volunteered it multiple times I wouldn't even mention it. In fact, as a Region 3 guy, it's almost shocking how many Forrest threads you have sought out recently just to say, "objectively" of course, that they are a fraud.