Bledsoe @ forrest

TheTruthPrevails

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bledsoe has played 3 good teams and lost all three times. We played 2 really good teams and went 1-1. We will see friday who is better but I do appreciate and welcome actual fans of the teams as opposed to the Region 3 trolls. Ambassador- 2 guys right? We know about them.

LOL - Bledsoe has played 3 GOOD teams, but Forrest has played 2 REALLY GOOD teams. Sorry Boyd, Marion & Tyner... you have no chance to get past Forrest!

Now who is the homer troll on here???

Edited by FootballFan51

Lots of good teams and good games in 2A this year, and the Rockets are definitely a contender. They won't have any problem with Bledsoe, and I think they will win a tough game against Marion, especially since they will be playing in Chapel Hill. However, I think Boyd takes them, setting up a Hampton vs Boyd semi-final in the east.

Lots of tough games to go, but that is how I see it playing out in the east. I would love to see a Boyd vs Marion rematch, but don't think it will happen. JMO

Hold up! In a region that has 3 of the best teams in the state and making the playoffs to you is not a reasonable goal for a first head coach? You have got to be absolutely delusional. Honestly, with the talent Bledsoe has, could they beat Marion Boyd and Tyner? The answer is NO! This team has been battling injuries and illness all year. I sat their Friday night watching Bledsoe's senior night wondering how many players are recovering from injuries right now? Also I watched 21 puke his guts out everytime he came off the field because he is sick but still he wants to play. From what I understand he has been sick all year and he is a difference maker when he is in the game. Not saying Bledsoe wins more if he is healthy, but he would have a major impact on the teams performance.

So Bledsoe dosnt have much talent coming it's called a down cycle every team especially rural schools go through them. Bledsoe isn't exactly known for its great talent year in and year out. Give me a break you guys made the playoffs and beat a decent team just to get in. Go ask any of Meigs players, coaches, and fans if they would like to be playing Friday in the playoffs instead of sitting at home. I guarantee you they would love to be playing.

Nice article in the TimesFreePress this morning about BC's coach.(Also includes Dunlap's coach)