Oak Ridge basketball

SweetScience

I'll be there Sat..who should I be on the look out for?? Gee?

Gee is the point guard, but Tee Higgins #5 is the one to look out for. He's a 5 star football player and prolly the most gifted athlete in the Knoxville area. He's 6-5' with a 37" vertical. Only a junior too. No moment or situation is too big for this kid, he's been doing it since 7th grade. You won't be disappointed!

Gee is the point guard, but Tee Higgins #5 is the one to look out for. He's a 5 star football player and prolly the most gifted athlete in the Knoxville area. He's 6-5' with a 37" vertical. Only a junior too. No moment or situation is too big for this kid, he's been doing it since 7th grade. You won't be disappointed!

Don't forget Taijon Jones, CC. He's a very underrated player on our team IMO. You're right about Tee, though. That kid has ice water in his veins. I've seen him at the FT line with the game on the line more than a few times and he always sinks 'em. That kid is fearless.

Don't forget Taijon Jones, CC. He's a very underrated player on our team IMO. You're right about Tee, though. That kid has ice water in his veins. I've seen him at the FT line with the game on the line more than a few times and he always sinks 'em. That kid is fearless.

Oh I wasn't forgetting jones for sure. I should have mentioned him but wanted that guy to look for Tee. Imo, jones and the jackson kid from Campbell county are the two best shooters in the area. I saw jones at Arby's, and he shot it well both games. I hate that long sleeve shirt he wears tho. Lol.

Oh I wasn't forgetting jones for sure. I should have mentioned him but wanted that guy to look for Tee. Imo, jones and the jackson kid from Campbell county are the two best shooters in the area. I saw jones at Arby's, and he shot it well both games. I hate that long sleeve shirt he wears tho. Lol.

Haha he hasn't been wearing that lately. What about the Cougs puttin' it on Gibbs tonight? Good win. Look forward to seeing the Jackson kid play Tues night.

Haha he hasn't been wearing that lately. What about the Cougs puttin' it on Gibbs tonight? Good win. Look forward to seeing the Jackson kid play Tues night.

Lol. Good!! As for tonight? Yea that's a good win for sure. Tuesday won't be much of a game. I've seen CC a few times this year and they have no seniors on the team and are starting 4 sophomores and a Jr. Their freshman pg broke his leg vs Halls and is out till next season, and they just got the porter kid back from a concussion/ cracked skull. He looked better tonight but isn't 100% imo. I'm surprised they've won as much as they have. Just tell green to pull the starters after the first quarter and let CC keep it within 35.

Lol. Good!! As for tonight? Yea that's a good win for sure. Tuesday won't be much of a game. I've seen CC a few times this year and they have no seniors on the team and are starting 4 sophomores and a Jr. Their freshman pg broke his leg vs Halls and is out till next season, and they just got the porter kid back from a concussion/ cracked skull. He looked better tonight but isn't 100% imo. I'm surprised they've won as much as they have. Just tell green to pull the starters after the first quarter and let CC keep it within 35.

I'll be sure to tell AG. What you gonna do if CC beats us?

I'll be sure to tell AG. What you gonna do if CC beats us?

Lol,yea right! If CC wins it will be bigger than NC STATE beating PHI SLAMMA JAMMA! They won't win, but I hope to keep seeing improvement out of the young guys. They play hard and have fun but OR is a different animal. But if CC does pull the upset, I'm buying everyone who comes to the game, BIG EDS PIZZA, and I mean everybody that shows, I'm picking up the tab. How's that?