Oak Ridge basketball

SweetScience

Sounded like there was a lid on the basket for us, and also sounded like it was called a little one sided in Karns favor. But we always have to play the Knox  County Officials (Zebras) in addition to what ever team we're playing. Don't want us to win I guess.

We won by 4 in spite of all the distractions. Next up the Haws High Red Devils.

WILDCAT PRIDE

But we always have to play the Knox  County Officials (Zebras) in addition to what ever team we're playing. Don't want us to win I guess.

WILDCAT PRIDE

That's humorous, considering that I hear the same thing from many Knox County teams' coaches, players, and supporters when they go to Oak Ridge, Clinton, or AC. 

Not saying either official groups are better or worse than the other, but it is funny that the officials in every sport are always accused of home cooking no matter where they are working.  

Yeah HTV does sound like every time somebody loses folks want to blame someone else. I listened on the radio last night and of course all I got was the Oak Ridge side from the announcers. But in football we had the same problem at Karns this year and I was there and there were some "questionable" calls. I know these guys (Zebras) are under paid  and probably under trained, maybe even some on the job training involved. And yes every place you go someone yells "Home Cooking" even in Oak Ridge course we don't think so. HaHa!