65 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Oak Ridge
    • Ooltewah

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NuCat, I am also very disappointed in the way your son got treated. But I will be there to root for the diamond. Cats this spring.

It's a shame when you have a "genius" coach that has studs like Tee and Middleton and you change to a run offense with your best QB on the sideline. I'm not from OR so beat me to death if you want for saying this.... Coaching cost OR their season.

It's a shame when you have a "genius" coach that has studs like Tee and Middleton and you change to a run offense with your best QB on the sideline. I'm not from OR so beat me to death if you want for saying this.... Coaching cost OR their season.

running the ball is what got OR back on the game. Every time OR dropped back to pass the QB was running for his life. Ooltewah pass rush with #5, #7 and #40 is lethal. Edited by clevelandblueraiderfan

Great game for sure, and I think the Owls will put it to Rhea next week. I think some we had a night off with some key players, and I would take a backhanded shot at play calling, but that's a dead horse. Best team last night won.

Tips for the Owls press box - Tell the name butchering announcer to stay home next week. Get you somebody that has had a basic phonics class, has done it before, leave the darn cd at home, and since most of us are football fans - clue us in on ALL the scores. He was a hack.

If #7 is the "all caps" poster - good game. I see what all the talk was about. Seemed like 11 and 5 were standouts also.

He was a substitute announcer, he is normally Apison High's announcer. 

Looked like the team that played the first 3 games showed up tonight. The Owls kicked out tail but we had too many penalties and mistakes. 

Hate it for our guys but we are still proud of them.

WILDCAT PRIDE

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

Not their best game....and missing some key players.  10 - 2 record is still something to be proud of. Congrats to the Owls, and also congrats to the Wildcats on a great season.

Edited by ORcats