Round 2: Oneida @ Greenback

crow

Is anybody else thinking maybe there are just too many playoff teams and perhaps the T$$AA might want to think about trimming the number back a little ? First round blowouts are the rule in all divisions, I can't remember the last time a real playoff contender had to even break a sweat playing one of the sub .500 pretenders. In a 10 game schedule unless a there is a record of at least 6 and 4 maybe they don't need to be playing post season. First round games are a joke, waste of time and money.

Pop12 thanks for the props for GB QB but hitting a gnat on a daisy from 50 yards away may be stretching it, then again....nah but he would sure try! Don't let em get you too riled up. We who know GB RB well know the love he has for his teammates. He is a character and some just don't always know how to take him or read him. Might be a little misunderstood at times. I know some have made reference to kids read these things and how it might affect them. I will tell you my son does occasionally read and respects most of you and you give him a lot of entertainment. He laughs at a lot of it and let's the other motivate him. There is nothing that could be said on here that will ever affect his play. Let me rephrase that nothing that would negatively affect his play. So with that said Bring on round 2 and those Indians set for a rematch in CHEROKEE nation!

Well that's certainly what it is-pure entertainment. It's a fact none of us are making a living doing this.If so,we owe a lot of employers their dime back.We are just pullin' for the hometown boys and our sons,g-sons,and kin,etc.You could put all we know(statistic wise)in a thimble.And ain,t it flabbergasting how the"know-nothings" spout the most numbers,the future,and every pimple on the face of every player in the Region.Ain,t that right Rudy old buddy?

I've never once said anything negative about any of your players. I know you don't like me and that's fine but I don't bad mouth kids on here.

Guest Fall101

SW2 surely no media outlet is paying you. I think Sportsnetwriter is a self anointed monaker you christened yourself.For you to think Oneida is going to sail in to GB and pin a 17-15 loss on the homeboys is ludicrous.If I remember correctly,GB thumped them 28-12 on their turf.Since that fateful night GB has gotten better and better and jelled at the end of the regular season.We are 9-2 now with all the pieces in place.Oneida has always been a force in Tennessee football,but there's a new kid in town.Thus- Greenback 30-Oneida 7.

2 scoop and scores and a bad snap on a punt. Only 7 points in second half. A lot closer than score there Pop.

Hey pop, Oneida fans have not disrespected greenback in any way so maybe take your meds or have mamma change the password again so you can calm down a little , whatever you need to do. GB is the favorite in this one, rightly so, but to say someone is disrespecting GB by guessing a score where Oneida wins by 2 is ridiculous. Especially when you turn around and start having diarrhea of the mouth about the first game. I get it, you're son is the RB with all the stats you spew with regularity, you should be proud of him but you don't have to take every comment someone makes that is positive about another team and make it a negative about GB.

SW2 surely no media outlet is paying you. I think Sportsnetwriter is a self anointed monaker you christened yourself.For you to think Oneida is going to sail in to GB and pin a 17-15 loss on the homeboys is ludicrous.If I remember correctly,GB thumped them 28-12 on their turf.Since that fateful night GB has gotten better and better and gelled at the end of the regular season.We are 9-2 now with all the pieces in place.Oneida has always been a force in Tennessee football,but there's a new kid in town.Thus- Greenback 30-Oneida 7.

You're talking about his writing but it's obvious someone typed this for you. This is the only thing you've ever posted that I was fully able to comprehend. People like you give a GREAT place like GB a bad name. All you want to do is freakin argue with everyone. Go somewhere else or at least let you wife back on the keyboard.

Well that's certainly what it is-pure entertainment. It's a fact none of us are making a living doing this.If so,we owe a lot of employers their dime back.We are just pullin' for the hometown boys and our sons,g-sons,and kin,etc.You could put all we know(statistic wise)in a thimble.And ain,t it flabbergasting how the"know-nothings" spout the most numbers,the future,and every pimple on the face of every player in the Region.Ain,t that right Rudy old buddy?

You just went on a rant about your sons stats then post "ain't it flabbergasting how the know-nothings spout the most numbers" that's to funny. Edited by downanddistance

Can't return kickoffs 110 yards in highschool 😂

You can't argue with this guy. He has no clue about anything but wants to call everyone else know-nothings and such. Like a guy just pointed out, he posted numbers and then tried to down other people for it. Sometimes I think this guy can't be serious. There is no way he can actually believe some of the stuff he types. Edited by RudyWasOffsides