Rhea Co. @ Farragut

EaglePride1

We need a great game from Dotson to win I think. Two deep throws on the money + no mistakes and the Eagles advance.

I'm interested to see what we do on D to limit #1

That D-line better be ready. I expect them to be. Farragut has some Hogs up front, and they don't let up on the run, even if it isn't working at first. Best wishes.

Mark it down. When Rhea County comes to town you better be playing your best ball cause trust me go to school here, and football is much more than a sport here....It's a tradition

I believe that Coach Pemberton has this team completely focused, and I look forward to seeing what the end result of this season will be.

How did Ootlewah shut you guys out? I wasn't very impressed with the Owls last week, as compared to watching the Eagles fly all over my Dragons earlier in the season.

Clinton was a common opponent of all 4 teams - OR, Farragut, Rhea and Ootlewah and I saw each game. I was impressed with Rhea Co. the most by far. Oak Ridge has improved since Week 1 meeting with the Dragons. I predict a rematch next week between the Eagles and Wildcats in Evansville.

How did Ootlewah shut you guys out? I wasn't very impressed with the Owls last week, as compared to watching the Eagles fly all over my Dragons earlier in the season.

Clinton was a common opponent of all 4 teams - OR, Farragut, Rhea and Ootlewah and I saw each game. I was impressed with Rhea Co. the most by far. Oak Ridge has improved since Week 1 meeting with the Dragons. I predict a rematch next week between the Eagles and Wildcats in Evansville.

Ooltewah's defense was on that night. They played a great game and they were healthy too. Plus we made some mistakes that Ooltewah capitalized on and it cost us.

We also made some changes since our trip to Indy that has made us a better team.

I'm looking forward to Friday and seeing what our defense can do. They have been lights out the last few weeks.

Edited by Rhea Co.