Coalfield at Harriman

RudyWasOffsides

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harrimans the 2 seed guys, come on. You've beat us once already, I think we are the underdog. Nice try though!

Yes you're right we are and we have. Have you read through this thread? It's very clear that the majority think Coalfield is the better team and will win with the QB being back and playing. The majority will pick against Harriman and think Coalfield has that edge, so yes we're definitely going into this one as an underdog. We fully expect to send you guys home next week and advance, but it's clear to see what most think. It's not a bad thing you guys are the favorites going into this game, it just shows how highly most think of your QB and your team at this time of year.

I like being the one to beat but GB was the preseason favorite to win the east. I'm ok with being the favorite this week because we should beat Harriman at full strength.

You know I've got to say things to get you Coalfield guys going, lol! It's all in good fun! We can all meet a little before the game if you guys want too.