Round 2. Huntingdon @ Nashville Christian

34ME

I think it's all part of the atmosphere and experience of high school football...any football for that matter. As long as they show class afterwards and congratulate their opponents, then that's all that matters. You can't help what they do in the moment. These are teenagers after all. Congrats to the players and coaches of both. Huntingdon fans are among some of the whiniest I ever witnessed.

I am so sick of posters on coacht making generalized comments about any teams fan base. It was obvious last night that Huntinngdon has one of the BEST fan bases in the state. Huntingdon fans support their team and travels better than most football programs regardless of classification.

There are MAYBE 20 people(probably less) that post on coacht that are Huntingdon fans. Sure there are some that still have not learned how to play well with others but that is even a small!er number. For ANYONE to say Huntingdon fans as a whole are whiny is about as narrow minded as you can be. Coacht is a cool forum but if you think this is real life you need to get off the computer and get out more.

I did not grow up in Huntingdon. Honestly, knew very little about it before moving there. To say I was impressed by how the community supports not only the football program but the entire community would be an understatement. My best guess is that posters such as yourself are jealous of Huntington's program and community.

I am so sick of posters on coacht making generalized comments about any teams fan base. It was obvious last night that Huntinngdon has one of the BEST fan bases in the state. Huntingdon fans support their team and travels better than most football programs regardless of classification.

There are MAYBE 20 people(probably less) that post on coacht that are Huntingdon fans. Sure there are some that still have not learned how to play well with others but that is even a small!er number. For ANYONE to say Huntingdon fans as a whole are whiny is about as narrow minded as you can be. Coacht is a cool forum but if you think this is real life you need to get off the computer and get out more.

I did not grow up in Huntingdon. Honestly, knew very little about it before moving there. To say I was impressed by how the community supports not only the football program but the entire community would be an understatement. My best guess is that posters such as yourself are jealous of Huntington's program and community.

Why would any fan from WC be jealous of Huntingdon

It sounds totally biased coming from me but I guarantee you 35 wasn't taunting.  He's a very emotional player.  So thanks to you opposing team guys for setting the record straight on his excitement.  Over the next several years, we will all be watching and pulling for him in orange. 

Edited by NCSdad1962

It sounds totally biased coming from me but I guarantee you 35 wasn't taunting.  He's a very emotional player.  So thanks to you opposing team guys for setting the record straight on his excitement.  Over the next several years, we will all be watching and pulling for him in orange.

I was impressed with the entire team. There were moments for players of both teams that a biased opinion could view it negatively. It was a tough game where the better team won.

Maybe we will see him playing in orange. It is a tough transition from high school to college ball, especially coming from 1A. But with his size, if he works hard, he might take the field someday. What is happening with Booker, who played at NCS a few years ago. Is he still playing? That kid was fast! 

Congrats to NCS for the win last night. In true form though, pulling for WC!

It sounds totally biased coming from me but I guarantee you 35 wasn't taunting. He's a very emotional player. So thanks to you opposing team guys for setting the record straight on his excitement. Over the next several years, we will all be watching and pulling for him in orange.

Like I said earlier, I love the fire. Stuff like that makes me cheer louder... When he's on my team... Lol... Best of luck to NCS! That is a complete football team!

+1. I also am a transplant. It has been mentioned many time on here. It's also been said that I didn't play for Huntingdon, so I don't understand the passion or hatred for another rival. I chose Huntingdon for my home. There are many reasons for that. One is the great schools another is the passion for athletics. My decision was confirmed years ago when I was having lunch with my son in the primary school when I turned around and was shocked to see the entire lunch room covered in little 1st graders wearing blue and gold. Every One Of Them!!!!! That didn't happen were I came from. That's where it starts. That is passion! That is Mustang Pride! I have a feeling that every Vols fan wasn't a player, but they still have that passion. Great season Mustangs, and thanks for making room for a outsider. Edited by Waker

I disagree. I've been to numerous different games and have seen fanbases that paint their whole town the team color.... There's a team in Milan?

I disagree. I've been to numerous different games and have seen fanbases that paint their whole town the team color.... There's a team in Milan?

You disagree with what?

Do you disagree that some posters make generalized statements about other teams fan bases?

Do you disagree that Huntingdon has a good fan base?

Do you disagree that Huntingdon has around 20 posters on Coacht?

Do you disagree that CoachT is not real life?

Do you disagree that some posters from Huntingdon have not learned how to play will with others?

Do you disagree that I did not grow up in Huntingdon?

Just what exactly do you disagree with out of what I posted?  I never said that other teams don't have fan support.  I stated an opinion that I believe that as a whole Huntingdon supports their team better than MOST other programs.

Edited by couchpotato