Forrest vs Marion County

Southtowner

Bass you've been obsessed with Forrest all year at least. And Marion isnt in your class either. I live closer to Marshall Co than I do Forrest and you dont see me sniffin aroudn their board.

Apparently you aren't aware of the history of SP & Jasper.  They played for the 91st time this season.  There has been some Drama going waaaaaaaaaay back. Plus, the 2 schools are 6 miles apart.

Edited by rlh

This is funny. I would much rather play a team that I knew I could beat. Coach Ross knows he was outcoached and outplayed. Heard that from his own mouth.

I garuntee you I about choked on a fudge round I was eating. Let me ask you and ole LLP a question. You Jasperlites got two Mr football finalist and possibly the best passer in the Chattanooga area and according to you Jasperlites and Barney the best coach in the SOS this side of the Rocky mountains. You mean to tell me your even a little worried about this Kriesky mans team. What kind of mess is this? You think im joking but im not.

I garuntee you I about choked on a fudge round I was eating. Let me ask you and ole LLP a question. You Jasperlites got two Mr football finalist and possibly the best passer in the Chattanooga area and according to you Jasperlites and Barney the best coach in the SOS this side of the Rocky mountains. You mean to tell me your even a little worried about this Kriesky mans team. What kind of mess is this? You think im joking but im not.

No Roy I'm actually not too worried.

Youre proving to be quite the idiot. I expect a two score win. With a turnover here or there it can be closer or a bigger margin. I nor many other marion fans are expecting a blowout when you go to a top five teams place in the playoffs. Sounds like you are talking yourself into believing its gonna be a blowout though. One interesting note, although it has nothing to do with our game, was that very good page team that you talked about, got hammered by an average east hamilton team.

Lying lips you are full of mess. You got two Mr football finalist and possibly the best passer in the Chattanooga not to mention according to you Jasperlites and Barney the best coach in America. If the SOS cant beat that Kriesky mans team the little fellars and Spencer might cut back on the tithing. You think im joking but im not.

Lying lips you are full of mess. You got two Mr football finalist and possibly the best passer in the Chattanooga not to mention according to you Jasperlites and Barney the best coach in America. If the SOS cant beat that Kriesky mans team the little fellars and Spencer might cut back on the tithing. You think im joking but im not.

Wa waa wa waa waaa.