Coovul att Mairvul

STARSNBARS

I'll tell you mary fans what I will do. i will bet any of you that if, and that is a BIG if, you win, it won't be by more than 7-10. My guess is you are about to get shocked at how "great" your team is. the problem with the folks over there is the arrogance that is on full display. It's almost like ya'll play the games, or that you have done something to be arrogant. 

I have never had one issue with mary, and or it's fans until this year, but I hope Cookeville comes in there and runs roughshod all over you.

Obviously you have the best coach in the state, and maybe the country, but the talent isn't what it usually is in that great system. If you watched the game with WC and don't think the boys in black struggled, then there is no point discussing anything with ya.

I don't give a spit who does it, I just hope somebody beats the arrogance outta yuns.

I'll tell you mary fans what I will do. i will bet any of you that if, and that is a BIG if, you win, it won't be by more than 7-10. My guess is you are about to get shocked at how "great" your team is. the problem with the folks over there is the arrogance that is on full display. It's almost like ya'll play the games, or that you have done something to be arrogant.

I have never had one issue with mary, and or it's fans until this year, but I hope Cookeville comes in there and runs roughshod all over you.

Obviously you have the best coach in the state, and maybe the country, but the talent isn't what it usually is in that great system. If you watched the game with WC and don't think the boys in black struggled, then there is no point discussing anything with ya.

I don't give a spit who does it, I just hope somebody beats the arrogance outta yuns.

You got hope in one hand and poop in the other. Which one fills up faster?

If you hope the "fierce" Cavs run roughshod over Maryville, you have a LOOOOOOOOOONG night ahead of you. 😂😂😂😂

This is quite the opposite of the FB post the Warren County (correct capitalization - completely spelled out so as to not intentionally offend the fine people of McMinnville) football mom put on the MHS Athletics FB page. I am so sorry you feel that way about a group of 14 to 18 year olds. What can we do to make it up to you?

This is quite the opposite of the FB post the Warren County (correct capitalization - completely spelled out so as to not intentionally offend the fine people of McMinnville) football mom put on the MHS Athletics FB page. I am so sorry you feel that way about a group of 14 to 18 year olds. What can we do to make it up to you?

Has nothing to do with the kids, or anybody at the game, but it absolutely has to do with the arrogance you and others portray on this board. Also, for the Alcoa fan, you can't beat em, so you join em mentality? c'mon man.

Maybe cookeville gets beat by 1000, maybe cookeville knocks off the great mary. Either way, I will bet, I will do a monetary bet, or I will do a ban bet. whichever you choose, but i say that if, IF mary wins, it won't be by more than 10.

Has nothing to do with the kids, or anybody at the game, but it absolutely has to do with the arrogance you and others portray on this board. Also, for the Alcoa fan, you can't beat em, so you join em mentality? c'mon man.

Maybe cookeville gets beat by 1000, maybe cookeville knocks off the great mary. Either way, I will bet, I will do a monetary bet, or I will do a ban bet. whichever you choose, but i say that if, IF mary wins, it won't be by more than 10.

We've beaten Maryville more times than anyone else has, and definitely more times than Warren County ever will. 😂

Oh, and Alcoa and Maryville cheer for each other throughout the year except one game, so we DO have the right to speak up on each other's threads.

I've lost count of how many times people thought Maryville was in trouble because of a slim margin of victory here or there. Let me know how that works out Friday...

• Upvote 1

Has nothing to do with the kids, or anybody at the game, but it absolutely has to do with the arrogance you and others portray on this board.

If you would provide some examples of my arrogance, then I will do my best to not exhibit this trait in the future. Were the arrogant posts in the Warren County thread or the Cookeville thread? I truly want your experience on Coach T to be a good one.

I have gone back over the Warren County vs. Maryville thread and reread all of my posts. None of them in any way, form, or fashion could be construed as being arrogant.

Well i got another pass from the warden-it's just for friday night tho and i will bringing my oldest-can't wait to see the show!!! it is scary that it's gonna be Friday, the 13th!!! Look forward to seeing everybody!! Move them Chains, Feed the Dog, and of course GO Red Rebels!!!!

spaink thay ant nuthin' like a weekend paiss....Bee lowd and prowd brudder.....!!!..... :thumb:

We've beaten Maryville more times than anyone else has, and definitely more times than Warren County ever will.

Oh, and Alcoa and Maryville cheer for each other throughout the year except one game, so we DO have the right to speak up on each other's threads.

I've lost count of how many times people thought Maryville was in trouble because of a slim margin of victory here or there. Let me know how that works out Friday...

This is quite possibly the weakest ish I have ever seen on a message board. We've beaten them, so I can cheer for them. Holy cow, that is like a Tennessee fan cheering for a Bama team to win because it's good for the SEC. WEAK SAUCE.