William Blount football 2016

Governm

Hey Boyz!

Promise is not even in my name Knoxvil.  I have never been promised to anyone.  I have always lived, laughed and especially loved!

It is so cute when the 2nd string comes in and feels threatened by me.  That green monster sure is pretty on your shoulder sweet thing!  If you knew the first thing about football, instead of being a jealous, insecure, tattling, trifling woman, unlike me.  You would find better things to do than troll me on here!

I love the Red Rebels, I love GovMan, and Stars, and a few more, but you are jealous because they don't love you!  I just want to talk about how great the Rebels are and not be constantly annoyed and harangued by a jealous, trifling woman!

Report me again!

Love you boyz!

:rolleyes:

Hey Boyz!

Promise is not even in my name Knoxvil. I have never been promised to anyone. I have always lived, laughed and especially loved!

It is so cute when the 2nd string comes in and feels threatened by me. That green monster sure is pretty on your shoulder sweet thing! If you knew the first thing about football, instead of being a jealous, insecure, tattling, trifling woman, unlike me. You would find better things to do than troll me on here!

I love the Red Rebels, I love GovMan, and Stars, and a few more, but you are jealous because they don't love you! I just want to talk about how great the Rebels are and not be constantly annoyed and harangued by a jealous, trifling woman!

Report me again!

Love you boyz!

R-Dub don't strike me as the "harangue" type!

Hey Boyz!

MLREB, I am just trying to prove my point that the Red Rebel Dynasty is unparalleled! Don't believe me, just ask. How dare you call me a man! I am more woman than you will ever be! It is cute that you people who don't have a clue who I am think you know who I am. I can drop some Lanier names as well, Whitehead, Baldwin, Graves, Smith! I used to try to infiltrate Ken Shephard's Eagle squad and recruit on the South end. I was able (with an automobile benefit from the MHS boosters) to bring Buster into the fold! I do my part and always have to keep our Rebels "on top!"

GovMan and I went out a couple of times back in the day. He knows exactly who I am. We used to dance every "Last Dance" at Scotty's every Saturday night! If I would have had a couple more dates with him, he was destined to be a Red Rebel. However, I got run out of Friendsville by Danny Kimsey and Terry Bryant. Seems they were a little jealous of me and GovMan.

Keep guessing boyz!

Love you boyz!

You didn't recruit Smith from Ken Shepard......The Skipper was Buster's coach You've got the wrong Lanier coach Marty.