Round two ADAMSVILLE vs TCA

Guest AdamsvilleDad26

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AdamsvilleDad26

Having believe in your program is not self proclaimed. The jackson sun predicted us to win and other papers too doesn't meaner will just means the odds are in our favor. Memphis beat Ole miss and then Navy beat them crazy things happen. I just hope the odds come up like their supposed to and we win by 14 like the odds show and we move on

I don't agree ! Have we said we'd win ? Duh yeah! But no one has called us super human or unstoppable !

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I was in McNairy on Tuesday and the objective Aville fans have some concerns. They readily admit we aren't the same team as we were in September. They acknowledge that Aville is a much better team as well but that TCA has more improvement. I feel the same way. I think your QB is a completely different player and is a weapon. You have to stop Goldsmith. We have to stop Means. If we limit Means to average returns on special teams and don't allow him to gash us for 40 yards at a time we will win the game. That's easier said than done but I would rather try to stop him than Goldsmith. We have to get production from #4,5,12, and 16 as well.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I was in McNairy on Tuesday and the objective Aville fans have some concerns. They readily admit we aren't the same team as we were in September. They acknowledge that Aville is a much better team as well but that TCA has more improvement. I feel the same way. I think your QB is a completely different player and is a weapon. You have to stop Goldsmith. We have to stop Means. If we limit Means to average returns on special teams and don't allow him to gash us for 40 yards at a time we will win the game. That's easier said than done but I would rather try to stop him than Goldsmith. We have to get production from #4,5,12, and 16 as well.

We have to stop #1, 5 &4 , Yall have to stop more than #18 ! 2 , 11, 12, , 9, 4 AND #19 ( aka the punisher ) ! He brings it every play !

Yall are no doubt better than September, yall had no where to go but up! But we have also improved greatly and gotten healthy !

I expect the lions to come out and try to throw it around the yard , onside kick and double pass !

#1 will get some yards , he's to good not to ! But if we limit him and make him chase all night we got a shot !

Thats just it intense. We feel like we have improved just as much or more than you guys. Yes you have put up gawdy numbers. No disrespect to those teams but they aint no Adamsville. We are the last team that you played that is even close. Meanwhile we battled it out with a bigger stronger team and won in the end. I have watched your ladt 2 games and i can tell you we will tackle a heck of a lot better than Scotts Hill and JCS. Can TCA win absolutely. We know that is a real possibillity but we also know we have one of the better teams in the State and are ready to battle this thing out. I promise you guys will have to go into the ole bag of tricks to win because straight up you will not beat us. Doesnt mean we won't have to get tricky, either. We have more people contributing to our offense and defense than your 3-4 players so syop means. Then 2,4,46,19,47,13,12,11 and 42 just might burn your world. Gonba be a good game to watch. Sad that one of these teams has to go to the gym after this one. Safe travels and Welcome back to "Our House". The Ville will be rocking.