Round two ADAMSVILLE vs TCA

Guest AdamsvilleDad26

You are obviously a newbie to Coach T. I most likely know more back roads in Adamsville and McNairy Co than you will ever know. I even know the owners of Saw Meal real well. They were members our our church when I was growing up.

Miss Reba did say that you needed a hickory switch took to you!! lol

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I can see that not much has changed since I have been on. Everyone is right and everyone is wrong. Everyone want people to say oh you are right now I see. Intense we believe in our team. Can they win? Yes. Can they loose? Yes. Same goes for the cards. All I know is that not always does the best team win. We will see. Adamsville is the best team no question. Even though TCA stats are higher it is only because we have done it against week teams from what I hear and we have to prove it against the best. All I know is I want a clean injury free game. Also win or loose Saturday morning my son and I will take the GPS find our way into the woods with the ole smoke pole and knock down our own dinner. No need for going into town to buy food. Yes Sweatervesters are just down home country boys also. Good luck and be careful on travels.

I will say this! I am a Cardinal through & through! I will support the kids & coaches whether they go 10-0 or 0-10! I like supporting them & everyone should support their team! Do I think we can win this game? Absolutely, but not because I think TCA is not good, I just believe we have what it takes this year! TCA is a good team & shouldn't be taken lightly! Afterall these are kids & you never know who is having girlfriend issues, trouble at home or family sickness! So many things that can cause a kid to lose focus & not play well! I do know that our guys have improved tremendously & are now playing the kind of ball we knew they could at the first of the season!! We are healthy at the right time & the guys are focused and ready! I believe we have more depth than I have seen here in a long time! A lot of kids have played this year and it has paid off big time! It will help greatly for next year!! I try to have fun on these threads but some refuse to! I will always believe that we will win! If we don't I will congratulate the opponent and move on!! Go Cardinals!!!

On a side note can you guys tell me where the handicap parking is at at the Ville. I know it will be crowded and what time should someone arrive to be able to get one of those parking spots.

They are right in front of the school where you go in! Signs are up to designate! Might be a few more that I don't know about!!

Edited by utvol2

My argument is Goldsmith is not the pony boy everyone is predicting him to be. Adamsville has played speed and strength at running back. Their defense seems to playing lights out as well. Most of the points per game is jv getting scored on I have heard. Not meaning to ruffle you mane TCA just stating what is being seen. He didn't run all over Adamsville the first and we will just see what shoes the pony will be wearing Friday.

I think he has more yards rushing against you than anyone else this year and that's with him taking the handoff which wasn't very clean. Oh, I forgot, long runs don't count so he may have the second most yards. Load the box and see if you can cover our receivers. We were open the last time but our QB couldn't get it to them. Goldsmith can sling it and we have speed at WR.

I think he has more yards rushing against you than anyone else this year and that's with him taking the handoff which wasn't very clean. Oh, I forgot, long runs don't count so he may have the second most yards. Load the box and see if you can cover our receivers. We were open the last time but our QB couldn't get it to them. Goldsmith can sling it and we have speed at WR.