Round two ADAMSVILLE vs TCA

Guest AdamsvilleDad26

Outstanding post! You and UTVol and OldSchool are about the only objective Aville posters. I always enjoy your posts as well as OldSchool. UTVol is mostly comical. He missed his calling. He should be on the NY City comedy tour with my college roommate!😄. No, he knows his Football while being funny at the same time. I agree, we have to have two or three big runs to win the game along with a couple of big pass plays.

I always try to see things for what they're worth and look at the other side. Think explosive plays will give you a shot. That along with getting Adamsville into throwing situations. Also, don't see how anyone is discrediting second half of TCA season when neither team has played a particularly strong schedule since the first 4-5 games.

Edited by coltmccoy

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are obviously a newbie to Coach T. I most likely know more back roads in Adamsville and McNairy Co than you will ever know. I even know the owners of Saw Meal real well. They were members our our church when I was growing up.

watch out guys he knows the owners of sawmeal. And good. That means you'll have plenty of routes to go home. Call me when you get lost #villeforlife

This will be the 9th all time meeting between these two programs.  Adamsville leads the series 5-3.  This will be the 6th time that these two teams will have met in Adamsville with the Cardinals leading 4-1.  The last 4 games between these teams have gone 2 games each with three of those games being in Adamsville and TCA taking one of those three games at The Ville.  TCA's two wins were by 7 points each while Adamsville's wins were be an average of 15 points per game.  

This will be only the second time that these two rivals have played during the month of November.  The only other meeting was the classic state semi final match up between these two bitter rivals that Adamville won 49-39 back in 2013.

In this series, there have been 3 blowouts (games decided by more than 20 points.  Those games all occured from 2010 - 2012.  Adamville leads those games 2-1.  In games decided by 20 points or less, the Cardinals hold a 3-2 advantage over TCA and have won those games by an average margin of 31.4-27.8

In all  of the wins by TCA, they have scored an average of 39.7 ppg while holding Adamsville to an average of 25.6.  Adamsville has scored an average of 43.0 ppg when they have won while allowing an average of 21.8.  

Beginning with the 2013 regular season game in Adamsville (won by TCA 28-21) these two teams have alternated wins.  Adamville won the 2013 playoff  game 49-39. TCA won the last game played at TCA by a 49-42 score and Adamsville won the 2015 regular season game 33-13. Should this four game trend continue, it is TCA's turn to win on the gridiron on Friday.  

Guest AdamsvilleDad26

I think we are going to be okay. If games are won in three stages offense y'all's are averaging 38 a game ours 36. Allowing points TCA 20 Aville 14. The big difference and I mean big is special teams we have a great kicker great punter when we need him. And a stat that just sits there and slaps in the face 4 Tds on punts 11 blocked punts or field goals with two Tds on those. Our special teams are way above average. This is the third leg of the trivecta and all great coaches say to win you have to win all three