Round two ADAMSVILLE vs TCA

Guest AdamsvilleDad26

Let's look at the kicking game for both teams.

Comparing the punters, the current punter for TCA has punted 19 times for an average of 34.2 ypp.  The punter for Adamsville has punted 30 times for an average of 32.1 ypp.  Looking at the place kicking, the Adamsville kicker is 41-46 on extra points which is an 89.1% conversion rate.  He is also 1-2 on field goal attempts with his lone made kick coming from 40 yards out.  The kicker for TCA is 47-53 on extra points for an 88.6% conversion rate.  He is also 3-4 on field goals with a longest of 39.  

The kicking games are a virtual mirror image of each other.  I would give the slightest edge to TCA because we have attempted and converted more field  goals than Adamsville.  The punting is a dead heat.  

I really don't see either team getting a KO return for a score in this game.  Both coaches are too smart to kick it to each teams speed merchants.  I anticipate bunches of pooch type kickoffs from both teams.  Same thing goes for the punting.  

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back during the district tournament for basketball in March, current TCA graduate football assistant coach Tyler Garrett drained a 3pt shot from deep in the right corner at the buzzer to defeat Adamsville, at Adamsville, by a 43-42 score on Friday the 13th.

Here we are later on in the year and once again TCA is traveling to Adamsville for a huge playoff game.  And the game will be played on Friday The 13th.  

Kind of spooky isn't it?

Hello. You forgot the most important stat 11 blocks 2 Tds Those gave us great field position with those blocks. So do your stats on those blocks

I would do the research on that but the Adamsville stats I have access to don't reflect that information.  I will concede that point to you as I remember you all doing some damage to us during our previous meeting.  Of course we were rather slow in getting our punts off during that game.  Since we have made a switch in punters, we have not had one punt blocked.

Guest AdamsvilleDad26

I am excited about Tommorow with all the stats aside us old men will have to leave it to the kids to play it out. Hope both teams play without any injury and let's both support our teams to the utmost vigor.